Greeneville High in AA

lastyear21

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think any conference will ever just be flat out easy. i am sure that every team in the conference will bring their best game against the devils.... if the devils can play good every friday then they should win their conference but they cannot go in to the games thinking they will not have to play hard to win.. thats when everything goes bad.... the seniors on the team seem to be very smart and disciplined and will hopefully help the team out by telling them that no game is easy

i dont think any conference will ever just be flat out easy. i am sure that every team in the conference will bring their best game against the devils.... if the devils can play good every friday then they should win their conference but they cannot go in to the games thinking they will not have to play hard to win.. thats when everything goes bad.... the seniors on the team seem to be very smart and disciplined and will hopefully help the team out by telling them that no game is easy

AGREED! :thumb:

After what I saw tonight It should be pretty darn easy. Devils look amazing.

Greeneville is accustomed to combating superior numbers with superior conditioning. Playing 5 Rivers was always challenging when you consider MoWest often put close to 100 players on the sidelines. It stands to reason that Greeneville is going to be just plain bigger, faster, stronger, and better conditioned than our new friends in Blue Ridge. But give it a couple of years, our county cousins ain't stupid. They will soon see what they need to do to be competitive and will respond with a vengence. This new conference will be survival of the fittest and right now that's Greeneville. Go hard or go home.

I agree....the devils should easily be tops in their conference. Their performance at last night's jamboree was superb! Not only did we get to see the starters do excellent, but ALL kids got a chance to show us how their hard summer work had paid off! It was obvious that it had! Brock Church will possibly be able to dress out for the Sullivan South game! It will certainly help to get him healthy and playing again! The fever is here......5 days to official game time! GO BIG GREENE ALL THE WAY! :thumb:

I agree....the devils should easily be tops in their conference. Their performance at last night's jamboree was superb! Not only did we get to see the starters do excellent, but ALL kids got a chance to show us how their hard summer work had paid off! It was obvious that it had! Brock Church will possibly be able to dress out for the Sullivan South game! It will certainly help to get him healthy and playing again! The fever is here......5 days to official game time! GO BIG GREENE ALL THE WAY! :roflol:

I think the Devils will be undeafeated in their conference this year.

The Region Games will be the best to watch.

Ticket sales will fall because everyone knows the Devils are going to win.

Devils are gonna be like Maryville in this new conference. :roflol:

all i'm saying is that the devils are still going to have to work hard during the week and on friday nights if they wanna be "like maryville" in the new division. their are still teams out there such as david lipscomb and fulton that are great 4A playoff teams that will give the devils great games if all goes well and they get to late playoffs. but they cannot get complacent ...thats all

all i'm saying is that the devils are still going to have to work hard during the week and on friday nights if they wanna be "like maryville" in the new division. their are still teams out there such as david lipscomb and fulton that are great 4A playoff teams that will give the devils great games if all goes well and they get to late playoffs. but they cannot get complacent ...thats all

Speaking of Fulton, Fulton and Austin East are @ Burke-Toney on saturday for a twin bill against MoEast and MoWest @ 5:00....might get a look @ the competition.

I said in their new conference not Division.

Playoffs will be the most action the Devils will see besides the Region games...

That is quiet a nonregion schedule. I guess you guys figure you better get a test in these games, because your region stinks. I am surprised to see TN High and Sullivan South rather than a traditional rival like Mo East or West.

Greeneville's AD told Both Morristown schools that they would still play them when they first found out they were moving down to AA but i guess they didn't want to play us anymore. I wouldn't either since neither team has beaten us in the past 2 years. Sullivan South has turned into a pretty heated rivalry in the past couple of years. We have given them 2 out of their 3 loses the past 2 years.

Come on!!!! Have you seen our non-con schedule? We play Austin-East,@ Anderson Co. & @ Cleveland. I doubt we are dodging anybody like you made it sound. West has always scheduled a tough non-con schedule as well. GHS has a great program but to make it look like we are dodging you is funny.

That is quiet a nonregion schedule. I guess you guys figure you better get a test in these games, because your region stinks. I am surprised to see TN High and Sullivan South rather than a traditional rival like Mo East or West.

Greeneville's AD told Both Morristown schools that they would still play them when they first found out they were moving down to AA but i guess they didn't want to play us anymore. I wouldn't either since neither team has beaten us in the past 2 years. Sullivan South has turned into a pretty heated rivalry in the past couple of years. We have given them 2 out of their 3 loses the past 2 years.

Come on!!!! Have you seen our non-con schedule? We play Austin-East,@ Anderson Co. & @ Cleveland. I doubt we are dodging anybody like you made it sound. West has always scheduled a tough non-con schedule as well. GHS has a great program but to make it look like we are dodging you is funny.

Must be kinda quiet on the 5 rivers board without us Greeneville fans. Did you have to go trolling Cane?