Greeneville High in AA

lastyear21

yes Devil camp is over and the boys are home resting. this is what i love about green devil football. a team that can play, stay, and PRAY together will win together. i also want to thank the coaching staff. they stayed with the team all 3 days of camp and took good care of the boys while there families where home. thats comitment to win..

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely agree! The camp was quite a success and brought alot of unity between players, families and coaches. Brock Church broke his wrist today and underwent surgery this afternoon. He will be out 6-8 wks. and will really be missed. He is a kid that had a fantastic season last year and plays with 100% heart and effort. I understand that Austin Perkins is still very questionable. I enjoy all of the comments about football, but find it so refreshing to read such postive comments about the kids on and off the field! It is amazing how much support this GHS football program has in our community! GO BIG GREENE!

I absolutely agree! The camp was quite a success and brought alot of unity between players, families and coaches. Brock Church broke his wrist today and underwent surgery this afternoon. He will be out 6-8 wks. and will really be missed. He is a kid that had a fantastic season last year and plays with 100% heart and effort. I understand that Austin Perkins is still very questionable. I enjoy all of the comments about football, but find it so refreshing to read such postive comments about the kids on and off the field! It is amazing how much support this GHS football program has in our community! GO BIG GREENE!

Brock will be a big hole to plug.....

The break was right at the growth plate. Hopefully, Brock will be back in 6 weeks, rather than 8! Yes Barb, he will be a huge hole to plug! Naturally, he is extremely disappointed that he is missing the Jeff and Sullivan South games! His determination will get him back on that field asap! I understand if Austin Perkins can't play, coaches will bring Matt Smith, rising sophomore, to be backup quarterback. Brock was playing quarterback when he broke his wrist yesterday. Go Big Greene and speedy recovery to Brock!!!!

the scrimage is at seven and all the positions arent filled right now but the for sure ones are....

Defense

line- jamel hall, terrel rollins , kip grooms, andy mcneese? maybe

linebackers- nick craney, chaz story, bj spradlin, and trey anderson is a maybe

secondary- landon morrison, wes quarles, and an open spot but probably corey jefferson

offense

line- colt carpenter, andy mcneese, jacob penton, brent kinser and maybe matt leutjent

qb wes q.

rb bj spradlin

receivers- rob wright landon morrison ethan mashburn and trey anderson or taylor shuffler

these arent set in stone i dont think though