DC and Haywood

TMSfromDC10

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that they can do it. but if haywood is on fire like they were the last time we played them and beat them by 1 , then we might have an upset friday. But im still gonna put money that choctaws win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But if we make it to state, it will definatly be tough. havin young starters and getting a weak schedule this year.

I'm going with DC by 5. But who ever wins loses to Northside by 15. Good Luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm going with DC by 5. But who ever wins loses to Northside by 15. Good Luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think tonight could be a close game...Haywood has improved....IF DC makes it past Haywood then we move on to NS and if DC plays a consistent full 4 quarters it will be a close game with them as well.