Top AAA Teams For '03

Guest springer33lchscat

Guest springer33lchscat

If anyone was going to ask me about a young cross-country team that has some talent I would say Lawrence County.We are all just a bunch of sopomores but alot of potental talent.Luke Richardson is the fastest on the team runs a 3 miles in 19min,then Charlie Springer(me)I run it in about the same as Richardson mostly 15 or 20 seconds slower,John Thigbomb is the next an is as equaly as good as Richardson an I,he has gotting so much better since last fall an faster.But I think Columbia or Riverdale is going to be the best AAA team this year but you never know.What does everyone else thinks of the AAA standings right now,even though we haven't had a meet yet,an who are some of the better runners??

you might want to go to some meets and see some of the competition before you say that any of those teams will be the best...i doubt if any of those teams will even go to state...best of luck though, with such a young team you guys could improve a lot. good luck this season.

Guest kenwoodrun

Again, a jump from 11th to 3rd is a major league jump. Granted it can be and has been done, that's a ton. A lot of us out here in internet land are holding our breath on McMinn due to the insane amount of trash talking some of their folks did on the internet this summer. Fortunately, they are coming to Tennessee Classic to run against good competition on a course everybody can compare times against. If they show they are legit on the steeplechase, then they will have won me over. But until they are truly tested on 9/21, I'm betting against them being top 3.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted by tnwareagle:

Bradley girls are undefeated and came home with a first place trophy in the Hardin County, KY Invitational this past weekend.

Yes the Bradley boys are not doing to bad thereselves this season they are 7-1 losing only to Chattanooga Christian by 5. Bradley boys also placed 2nd in the KY invitational but was not alot of good teams in the race and was a really hilly 5k. Bradley runs again tomorrow Sept. 25 at Riverpark in Chattanooga. Will let you know how they do. :)

Guest kenwoodrun
Posted by TrackandCross:
Posted by tnwareagle:

Bradley girls are undefeated and came home with a first place trophy in the Hardin County, KY Invitational this past weekend.

Is Bradley going to tackle the more difficult and ambitious AF Bridges this weekend?

(It sure will screw up an undefeated record in a hurry...)

Posted by kenwoodrun:
Posted by TrackandCross:
Posted by tnwareagle:

Is Bradley going to tackle the more difficult and ambitious AF Bridges this weekend?

(It sure will screw up an undefeated record in a hurry...)

Yes they sure are! C- Ya there! :)