Top reasons you like Farragut Baseball

Bulldogs

Many teams hate farragut... its because they are jealous...honestly you know thats why... They are good..they win they play hard and their goal is to put another ring on the finger... Coach Pharr is an amazing coach and he gets everything out of his players..they practice hard, and workout harder than UTs football team... its ok that people hate Farragut but honestly your just jealous and wish you could be like them.

On another thread, you stated you were a big Bearden football fan as you had a son that graduated from Bearden in 2006, I find this had to believe with a statement like this. You sound more like a student from Farragut. Is this true?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many teams hate farragut... its because they are jealous...honestly you know thats why... They are good..they win they play hard and their goal is to put another ring on the finger... Coach Pharr is an amazing coach and he gets everything out of his players..they practice hard, and workout harder than UTs football team... its ok that people hate Farragut but honestly your just jealous and wish you could be like them.

I just want to point out why i don't like farragut. BECAUSE THEY GET ON EVERY POST ABOUT THEM AND POST THE SAME REDUNDANT STATEMENTS LIKE THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME. They think that they are the best team ever because one, ONE, poll put them at number three. I want to see them play some 5a schools from georgia, florida, alabama, texas, and california, and then tell me if they are still number three. They might be the best around here, but they don't have to act like it all the time. If they were REAL winners, they would win with humility and not spread this "they work hard and they are the best and everyone wishes to be like them"

thats all. go ads

I just want to point out why i don't like farragut. BECAUSE THEY GET ON EVERY POST ABOUT THEM AND POST THE SAME REDUNDANT STATEMENTS LIKE THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME. They think that they are the best team ever because one, ONE, poll put them at number three. I want to see them play some 5a schools from georgia, florida, alabama, texas, and california, and then tell me if they are still number three. They might be the best around here, but they don't have to act like it all the time. If they were REAL winners, they would win with humility and not spread this "they work hard and they are the best and everyone wishes to be like them"

thats all. go ads

ur changing the subject..

thats all. go ads

how can u say that Farragut doesn't deserve their current preseason rankings? last time i check i didnt see ANYBODY else from TN in ANY national poll. is it Farragut's fault that they don't have the money or the time to go to these big time tournaments in california/texas/georgia, etc? I mean heck if u think a team with 4 current D-1 signees and 2 guaranteed future ones isn't one of the top teams in the nation, u need to lay off whatever drug ur on and come back to reality.

thats all. go ads

Catholic's really good this year, pfffffffffftttt.

thats all. go ads

farragut is first class in every thing they do not only are they number 3 in one poll but also number 10 in baseball america and if you want proof go to admiralbaseball.com and they have all the links on there home page

I know farragut is good, i know farragut is great. That is not my problem. It is pretending like they are the only good team in tennessee that is my problem. Not once have i seen a single farragut person on here mention any other team besides farragut. Believe me, you are not untouchable. I'm not saying Catholic is better or any school here is better. But farragut is beatable. 6 probable D-1 players is good, and they do deserve most of their rankings, (i'm not sure about #3 though...) but it is like maryville in football, they can be beaten, even if they have all of their D-1 players and great coaching.

I know farragut is good, i know farragut is great. That is not my problem. It is pretending like they are the only good team in tennessee that is my problem. Not once have i seen a single farragut person on here mention any other team besides farragut. Believe me, you are not untouchable. I'm not saying Catholic is better or any school here is better. But farragut is beatable. 6 probable D-1 players is good, and they do deserve most of their rankings, (i'm not sure about #3 though...) but it is like maryville in football, they can be beaten, even if they have all of their D-1 players and great coaching.

Any team can win on any day.there are plenty of good teams around here no doubt

Ask those 6 D1 players how Pigeon Forge and William Blount are hahahhaa

no a disagree farragut is better than everyone else we drive nicer cars live in nicer houses and just strait up make it further in life both of those two games were not good games but its the teams that face diversity and work through it like they did last year i attended the science hill game but missed the mid week game against wb and the pf game earlier in the game but farragut had there backs against the walls many times in that season and got through it and thata why they were a great team and are getting recognition this year they still have to prove themselves this season though but thats why they are better than you and everyone else