Games Week of 3/01/09

lax4life32

Division I (Home vs. Away)

3/01 Birmingham-Hoover (AL) vs. Houston

3/03 Houston vs. Briarcrest Christian (DII)

3/03 Memphis Univ School vs. St George's (DII)

3/03 Ravenwood vs. Centennial (DII)

3/04 Houston vs. Collierville (DII)

3/04 Montgomery Bell Acad vs. Brentwood LC

3/06 Montgomery Bell Acad vs. Westminster (GA)

3/06 McCallie vs. Holy Innocents (GA)

3/07 Farragut vs. Franklin

3/07 Farragut vs. Houston

3/07 Holy Innocents (GA) vs. Univ School Nashville (Neutral Site)

3/07 Montgomery Bell Acad vs. Carmel (IN)

3/07 Ravenwood vs. Westminster (GA)

Division II (Home vs. Away)

3/01 Lexington Sayre (KY) vs. West Knoxville . .

3/02 Collierville vs. Briarcrest Christian

3/03 Father Ryan vs. Pope John Paul II

3/03 Houston (DI) vs. Briarcrest Christian

3/03 Memphis Univ School (DI) vs. St George's

3/03 Ravenwood (DI) vs. Centennial

3/03 Sequatchie vs. Notre Dame-Chattanooga

3/04 Baylor vs. Signal Mountain

3/04 Houston vs. Collierville

3/05 Ridgeway vs. Lausanne Collegiate

3/05 St Benedict's vs. Briarcrest Christian

3/06 Collierville vs. Baylor

3/06 Father Ryan vs. Cookeville

3/06 Webb-Knoxville vs. Sequatchie

3/07 Centennial vs. Kentucky Country Day (KY)

3/07 Webb-Knoxville vs. Signal Mountain

3/07 Notre Dame-Chattanooga vs. Ensworth

3/07 Ridgeway vs. Baylor

3/07 Sequatchie vs. Ensworth

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to this game. Ravenwood did not look as sharp as they have in the past. Centennial was surprising. They have gotten alot better this year.

Centennial/Independence have gotten better and the players showed a lot of class and it comes from the coach on down.

I was very disappointed with Brentwood Highs defense during tonights game. They let MBA have every clear and really didnt try to pressure them at all. They got lazy and let MBA's middies move around like the defense wasn't even there, the goalie did do a good job he stopped a large majority of the outside shots but really had no other help from his team.

MBA beat Westminister 11 - 9 after having an 8 - 4 halftime lead. MBA was very sloppy with several unforced turnovers. Was not all that impressed with Westminister, although they had one kid, maybe #17, was a pretty good player. Good win for MBA though. They showed a lot of heart in the 4th quarter when Westminister started coming back.