Mid TN Top 10

broomer10

Central Ark . St. , but who's counting . Can't wait to have him back

Thanks for the clarification. I guess my memory didn't serve me very well. Can certainly understand why you can't wait to have him back. I hope he comes back stronger than ever as he's a super young man. Have enjoyed watching him play. My son thinks the world of him also. Good family.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soccerfan ---you were too quick for me. I deleted my first post so I could correct myself . It's UCA not state. And your are correct , great kid and family. He will make the world of difference for Blackman

That's funny......Central Arkansas State or UCA, who's counting! Any update on his rehab?

Ok, Mid Tenn Soccer followers. Here's the pre-season Top 10 for the area as I see it.

1) Hendersonville

2) Father Ryan

3) Independence

4) Pope John Paul II

5) Brentwood

6) Station Camp

7) Ravenwood

8) Blackman

9) MBA

10) Lavergne

Thoughts? Who have i missed?

Hey all Ravenwood has now beaten #1 Hendersonville and #2 Father Ryan in the last week. Saw them smoke Hendersonvile last night. Not even close. Yeah they're only scrimmages but what does everyone think? Didn't see the Ryan game but heard they dominated the midfield. Last night center mids Brandon Saunders and Will Linder dominated the midfield and Ravenwood scored twice off corners.

Ravenwood has some depth. In addition to Linder and Saunders, Andrew Mason is a 92 ODP player. They have some good freshmen players in the pipeline. Lots of club players from BWSC.

Anyone know anything about Brentwood Academy? Are they expected to improve over their mediocre season last year?

Hey all Ravenwood has now beaten #1 Hendersonville and #2 Father Ryan in the last week. Saw them smoke Hendersonvile last night. Not even close. Yeah they're only scrimmages but what does everyone think? Didn't see the Ryan game but heard they dominated the midfield. Last night center mids Brandon Saunders and Will Linder dominated the midfield and Ravenwood scored twice off corners.

I would hate to say 'I told you so' Tyson. haha all in good fun.

Could somebody tell me if the Middle TN Fire are any good?

They have been decent in the past 2 years. They have a few club players and an overall decent squad.

I would hate to say 'I told you so' Tyson. haha all in good fun.

They have been decent in the past 2 years. They have a few club players and an overall decent squad.

Joga you were right I underestimated Ravenwood. They are much better than I thought they would be.