Riverdale vs. Blackman more fire or smoke?

oldhoopsdad

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked this has not been started before now. Whats up with that?

Should be a barn burner!

I'll start the bidding off and take Riverdale but definitely not a +40 this time. Lets say by 5??? Lets go LADY WRRIORS!!

Remember fans the gym will be full due to the game before Riverdale/Blackman so FYI better get there early.

as long as the girls come out and know they HAVE TO WIN TO ADVANCE and not think about the last game we win by 20 or more if we come out flat then this will be a struggle...in our last 2 meeting against blackman we have done a great job defensivley and i would expect that to continue HOWEVER i am sure there will be some adjusments made by blackmans coaching staff and I also expect us to adjust to that and respond to that in a positive way

GO WARRIORS

After what happened to Blackman the last time these two teams met I just can't see either of the head coaches attempting to pull their teams reins back in effort to down play this match up. I say wind em' up and let em' go!! Should be a huge crowd on hand to cheer both schools on.

This will be a great game but this will be a State Tournament type game and the tempo might be dictated by one of the teams until after half time. Rotation will be lower than usual for both schools and turnovers likely will be key for the winner. IMO the game will be decided in the third quarter and if not, free throws will provide the winning margin.

This will also decide the outcome of the first game only in the first game, the team that comes out at halftime and puts a stopper on the other and shoots a good free throw percentage will likely win. Rebounding will be more of a factor.

Now let that blow your mind.

This will be a great game but this will be a State Tournament type game and the tempo might be dictated by one of the teams until after half time. Rotation will be lower than usual for both schools and turnovers likely will be key for the winner. IMO the game will be decided in the third quarter and if not, free throws will provide the winning margin.

This will also decide the outcome of the first game only in the first game, the team that comes out at halftime and puts a stopper on the other and shoots a good free throw percentage will likely win. Rebounding will be more of a factor.

Now let that blow your mind.

Will refreshments be served???? Riverdale by 15!!!

Will refreshments be served???? Riverdale by 15!!!

Thats funny stuff. I bet the concessions will make a fortune from the standing room only crowd expected. Should the coaches

check with TSSAA before serving any refreshments in the locker rooms? I would think not but you can't really tell with all this mess. Its better to be safe than slamed with infractions. GO LADY WARRIORS

Ha. Ha. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. It's at Blackman. But you can bet there will be a lot of Middleschoolers in the stands among other fans. MK, hope you'll be there.

Game day for Cookville/Shelbyville and Riverdale/Blackman!!!!! Lets get them wagons circled Riverdale fans! "ALL" RHS student body, its time to invade that other school tonight. Tip off is for 7:30pm but seriously don't wait till game time on this one or you could be sitting in the parking lot listening to that great radio station WGNS 100.5 FM, 1450AM. Lets show our support for theses LADY WARRIORS!!! By the way it's good to have WGNS "always at the game" they do a wonderful job.

Game day for Cookville/Shelbyville and Riverdale/Blackman!!!!! Lets get them wagons circled Riverdale fans! "ALL" RHS student body, its time to invade that other school tonight. Tip off is for 7:30pm but seriously don't wait till game time on this one or you could be sitting in the parking lot listening to that great radio station WGNS 100.5 FM, 1450AM. Lets show our support for theses LADY WARRIORS!!! By the way it's good to have WGNS "always at the game" they do a wonderful job.

Maxwell better be ready to adjust. You can bet that this Blackman team will not reseamble the one "that forgot to get off the bus." Very close game.