Riverdale vs. Blackman more fire or smoke?

oldhoopsdad

Maxwell better be ready to adjust. You can bet that this Blackman team will not reseamble the one "that forgot to get off the bus." Very close game.

I see people making the forgot to get off the bus remark I hope people dont think that quote came from our coach players or fans that comment came from blackmans coach I just want everyone to be clear on that

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see people making the forgot to get off the bus remark I hope people dont think that quote came from our coach players or fans that comment came from blackmans coach I just want everyone to be clear on that

It came from the Blackman Coach in the newspaper and he was right and, IMO, he sent a message and knowing his style, they heard it and one I believe scknowledged the quote in the newspaper. Any coach would have done that under the circumstances.

It came from the Blackman Coach in the newspaper and he was right and, IMO, he sent a message and knowing his style, they heard it and one I believe scknowledged the quote in the newspaper. Any coach would have done that under the circumstances.

AGREED but i just wanted to make sure that other people KNOWS that didnt come from RIVERDALE camp we know you gotta go hard or you go home tonight

GO LADY WARRIORS

AGREED but i just wanted to make sure that other people KNOWS that didnt come from RIVERDALE camp we know you gotta go hard or you go home tonight

GO LADY WARRIORS

You're good. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I don't think that the Lady Blaze need any more bulletin board fodder anyhow after the last shelacking. Go Lady Blaze! I'm too nervous to predict an outcome. They are going up against a team that is really clicking now. My heart says Blackman by 2 in OT, but at least we made it back to our own house during regionals.

You're good. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I don't think that the Lady Blaze need any more bulletin board fodder anyhow after the last shelacking. Go Lady Blaze! I'm too nervous to predict an outcome. They are going up against a team that is really clicking now. My heart says Blackman by 2 in OT, but at least we made it back to our own house during regionals.

This will be a very close game.