TEMPLE/CSAS - Only one can stay

bigbird

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snakedriver

Any people on here still think Jimmie Sexton is better then Reggie Buckner??? lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure that Jeremy and Jimmie are better than Reggie in the classroom......as far as the gym floor I don't know. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'm sure that Jeremy and Jimmie are better than Reggie in the classroom......as far as the gym floor I don't know. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Reggie has qualified and sign his scholly!!!! lol!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Guest snakedriver

Reggie has qualified and sign his scholly!!!! lol!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Maybe he will make manassas proud........and I hope he does. Manassas fans will need someone to cheer for in the coming years! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Maybe he will make manassas proud........and I hope he does. Manassas fans will need someone to cheer for in the coming years! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

make your own thread for this. we are talking about temple-csas not sexton-buckner

Last year the young Crusaders ended CSAS's state hopes in the regions. I bet Dragoo would love to get some payback from that. But he won't.

CSAS managed to keep the last matchup with Temple close, but had to shoot the ball extremely well to do so (#33 made 3 or 4 "prayers" that most people wouldn't even attempt in a game of horse.) CSAS has enough athleticism to force a lot of turnovers, and if they can frustrate Temple early, it could be a good game.

Temple, IMO, needs to win this game by a bunch to build a little momentum and confidence. And I think they will.

Temple by 17.

DB has played Temple for years, and 3 times this year. Sat was 1st time ever playing CSAS. Turnovers? If DB can handle turnovers fine against CSAS (which they did), Temple should have no problem at all. Maybe they were not motivated, but CSAS is not in the same ball park as Temple. Temple should have no problem. If CSAS wins, it will be strickly because of their coach.

I would just really be surprised if Temple did not win this game. That is not a statement about either team's pro's or con's or what have you. Temple just seems to win the big games and this is a BIG game.

I know one thing for sure...all the Grace fans sure are glad they don't have to play Arts in the Semi's this year. I think the corner of Jenkins and Shallowford would have imploded if they were knocked out by the Patriots for the 3rd year in a row.

I would just really be surprised if Temple did not win this game. That is not a statement about either team's pro's or con's or what have you. Temple just seems to win the big games and this is a BIG game.

I know one thing for sure...all the Grace fans sure are glad they don't have to play Arts in the Semi's this year. I think the corner of Jenkins and Shallowford would have imploded if they were knocked out by the Patriots for the 3rd year in a row.

You also have to understand that CSAS is used to being in the region semis with a must win against a very good team. Temple hasn't done that. They played 21st Century and Silverdale the last 2 years. CSAS will be different. That being said Temple should win. The only reason that school is still open is that they think they can win the state. It would be pretty embarrasing if they got put out in the region. Also remember that after the last CSAS/Temple game Coach Marcum was quoted in the paper as saying, "Next time it won't be as close." Should be a fun one to watch.

You also have to understand that CSAS is used to being in the region semis with a must win against a very good team. Temple hasn't done that. They played 21st Century and Silverdale the last 2 years. CSAS will be different. That being said Temple should win. The only reason that school is still open is that they think they can win the state. It would be pretty embarrasing if they got put out in the region. Also remember that after the last CSAS/Temple game Coach Marcum was quoted in the paper as saying, "Next time it won't be as close." Should be a fun one to watch.

Actually, Temple will be open next year, and they don't expect to win the district, much less the state. So, so much for that point.

I was wondering if Marcum's quote caught anyone else's attention. Definite bulletin board material.