HAMPTON BULLDOGS!

bulldog787

Why are u all over Bulldog50 did he hurt ur feelings or something? and yea he did lift in the competition and done pretty well. and he will probably get a lot of varsity time this year so leave him alone.

Tunesquad did i hurt your feelings? Well get over it you shouldnt talk about your own teammates. thanks DOGS 69 and Bulldogs12 for backing me up

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look for the landers to come to the top the best team they have had since lunford left

Landers should be a much improved team, hard working bunch of kids and got some talent to go with it. Anyone that sleeps on the Landers will go home sad. I've heard this may be their strongest bunch of kids they have ever had.

look for the landers to come to the top the best team they have had since lunford left

haha keep tellin urself that.thats wat u all said last year to.im pretty sure we set a record on you all last year for hampton.we had like 435 rushin yards or more.i guess we will have to set another one on u all this year lol.wat a joke /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

haha keep tellin urself that.thats wat u all said last year to.im pretty sure we set a record on you all last year for hampton.we had like 435 rushin yards or more.i guess we will have to set another one on u all this year lol.wat a joke /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

jv will go in after half time. you will never be as good as you was when lunsford was there

jv will go in after half time. you will never be as good as you was when lunsford was there

Cloudland? As good as they were when Lunsford was there? what a joke! They said the same stuff 3 years ago when we beat them 40-10 and 2 years ago when we put up 48 and last year when we put another 40 points along with over 400 yards rushing haha what a funie joke! we get our whole line back and a lot bigger running backs! lol three of our backs Our Taylor Edwards Who is 235 ponds and Lucas Teague who is 220 and Andrew Webb who is 185! and i think we might get 500 this year! plus Our line is Big! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Cloudland? As good as they were when Lunsford was there? what a joke! They said the same stuff 3 years ago when we beat them 40-10 and 2 years ago when we put up 48 and last year when we put another 40 points along with over 400 yards rushing haha what a funie joke! we get our whole line back and a lot bigger running backs! lol three of our backs Our Taylor Edwards Who is 235 ponds and Lucas Teague who is 220 and Andrew Webb who is 185! and i think we might get 500 this year! plus Our line is Big! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

you need to start a cloudland thread that says "cloudland why does hampton stop their ###### every year?"

I really believe that the bulldogs will be greatly improved next year...if they can actually focus. Last years team had the abilty to do things extradionary but they just couldn't. All the seniors this year need to step and be role models for the younger players because this season can do 1 of to things, keep hampton on the top plateau which theyve been on for quite some time, or start a declining trend in the bulldog football program. Seniors this is your year, don't let stupid and immature events keep you from being great. Bulldogs win conference and make a deep run in the post season, best of luck dogs : )

LOL what a joke!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL what a joke!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

why did the cloudland guy get in here anyways