HAMPTON BULLDOGS!

bulldog787

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ladydogs21, I understand that you are sensitive about your boyfriend. This is a football chat room and that's what we are talking about. I simply said that the QB of a football team is the leader of a team, it's always been like that. I don't think you would see Peyton Manning cussing Tony Dungy out do you? I do have my story straight and from my understanding the punishment fit the crime. I hope that Price can get his act together because this team will rely on him making plays as any football team would do with their QB. A team can be tore a part if it doesn't have leadership.

Pujo, Thanks for backing me up.

i think this guy is a sucky coach and teacher looking forward to seeing him go

Did you lift in the weightlifting competition? Bulldog50, you need to play football and leave coacht alone. You have plenty to of work to do in order to get off the JV squad. Maybe a little less time on here would better your chances of getting a spot.

everyone on here knows who tunesquad is. he tries to be a bully to everyone and acts like everyone likes him when noone does. he is just a guy trying to relive his highschool days as a teacher. he is a has been and he is also two faced. so tunesquad grow up and stop being a little girl about everything. oh and stop trying to be all big and bad about everything everyone knows your a WOMAN

everyone on here knows who tunesquad is. he tries to be a bully to everyone and acts like everyone likes him when noone does. he is just a guy trying to relive his highschool days as a teacher. he is a has been and he is also two faced. so tunesquad grow up and stop being a little girl about everything. oh and stop trying to be all big and bad about everything everyone knows your a WOMAN

Everyone besides me may know who tunesquad is , I don't have a clue. I do think the Coaches and players need to be on the same page. This bickering back and forth makes everyoe look bad. A TEAM means everyone working together for a common goal. Its time everyone gets on the same team.

Bulldogs can be great next year but examples of this is what may cost them a possible birth for a state title. Too much internal affairs can do more damage then a team that has an off night throwing or running the ball. I hope things like this can be overlooked or by passed or else the immaturity of some will overshadow the greatness of others. Hope coaches and players both can fix this before the season starts, Best of Luck Dogs.

Everyone besides me may know who tunesquad is , I don't have a clue. I do think the Coaches and players need to be on the same page. This bickering back and forth makes everyoe look bad. A TEAM means everyone working together for a common goal. Its time everyone gets on the same team.

Tunesquad, needs to just stay off the threads. He seems like he knows a lot about football and about Hampton, but coaches or players either should be on coacht. Coaches need to coach and players need to play. Let the fans talk about the game while you participate in them. I am just a fan these days, but would give anything to be back in uniform. Make the most of it and don't worry about the fans.

Tunesquad, needs to just stay off the threads. He seems like he knows a lot about football and about Hampton, but coaches or players either should be on coacht. Coaches need to coach and players need to play. Let the fans talk about the game while you participate in them. I am just a fan these days, but would give anything to be back in uniform. Make the most of it and don't worry about the fans.

Well said Applebutter, they can take care of stuff on the field, and we can take care of the highlanders and eagles on here haha.

well im not a coach or a player im a fan and as i see it tunesquad shouldn't be out on the field cause he is to childish to be out there trying to coach he should be in the stands watching and needs to stop acting like he knows everything

look guys drop the crap. ya we all kno who tunesquad is. . . big deal. he is still a coach and ya he hasnt treated me the best either but he is still my coach. bulldogs12 this is our year. lets do it right. they coach us but we make the plays. . so if u dnt like him thats fine u dnt have to but lets just do our jobs throw sum td's and go to state. there is no reason why we cant. about the mike and jc thing. well i like them both but one is going to leave. hopefully we kno monday. it could be the end of an era but the beginning of a new one. . .

Good advise, Most Coaches don't want the players posting on here and they have good reasons.Talk is cheap but It takes a ton of hard work and disapline to be a good player. Most Coaches don't post on here, they may read a little from time to time. Hampton should be a good team this season , it just takes focus and hard work.

look guys drop the crap. ya we all kno who tunesquad is. . . big deal. he is still a coach and ya he hasnt treated me the best either but he is still my coach. bulldogs12 this is our year. lets do it right. they coach us but we make the plays. . so if u dnt like him thats fine u dnt have to but lets just do our jobs throw sum td's and go to state. there is no reason why we cant. about the mike and jc thing. well i like them both but one is going to leave. hopefully we kno monday. it could be the end of an era but the beginning of a new one. . .

I like you're attitude, everyone needs to go to work and prepare to be the best they can be. The coaching thing should be just fine either way. Two of the most experienced Coaches in the state.

Here's how I see it, I don't think players or coach's should be on here posting about anything because one bad thing said leads to someone getting mad at someone. And then it screws up the players and coach;s mind set about the game. If you can't act your age then stay off coacht or the computer in the first place. I believe that almost everone's forgot that there From Hampton The greatest school on earth.

www.bulldog-mania.mfbiz.com