Huge loss for Lavergne

Golddust281

Huge hole to fill next season as LaMarcus Booker let the coaching staff know on Tuesday he won't be returning to school next year. no word yet on where Booker is planning on attending school yet, but word is he might end up at Rossview.

Is he moving or is Rossview offering more $$ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Huge hole to fill next season as LaMarcus Booker let the coaching staff know on Tuesday he won't be returning to school next year. no word yet on where Booker is planning on attending school yet, but word is he might end up at Rossview.

I think Coach Husted had a lot to do with this. Also, he has a younger brother that could not get along with the middle school coach, and an older brother that could not get along with the soccer coach. Those guys are nuts.

I think Coach Husted had a lot to do with this. Also, he has a younger brother that could not get along with the middle school coach, and an older brother that could not get along with the soccer coach. Those guys are nuts.

hey commonsence MD Rhea Dean says he wants his almonds back

It took almost half of the season for the TSSAA to approve his elegibility (he moved back here after playing out of state), and fought a high ankle sprain for the batter part of the year.

OK then, why is this a huge loss for the wolverines,if the kid never played a down last year?

I'm starting to wonder who'd want him. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

3 teams in 3 years. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Huge hole to fill, can play anywhere.I don't understand your post.How can you say alll of this, if the kid never played a down last year.I honestly don't think Lavergne is going to miss him, because I believe they are going to do good things this year.Very young last year, but they have talent on that team, and they are going to upset some teams they shouldn't this year.What do you think?