Shelbyville vs. Oakland

deadeyedave

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By no means do I think you will see Oakland double team Andrews unless Shelbyville runs out to a big lead and it becomes desperation time for Oakland. Theyre not one in the same, but I imagine playing Columbia and theyre attraction to the 3 ball well help Oakland out when trying to prevent the deep ball. In games like these, alot of times it just comes down to fundamentals and bench play.

They won't double up on Andrews? Well thats 40 on the board right there. They will double up on the best shooter in Tennessee, bank on it. Pun intended.

They won't double up on Andrews? Well thats 40 on the board right there. They will double up on the best shooter in Tennessee, bank on it. Pun intended.

There maybe certain situation where they do, but Oakland has almost never double teamed a certain player for the entire game. Andrews will get his points, but over the years, Oakland has done a good job of limiting great individual players. I am sure Randy will have something ready tonight that wont leave Oakland too vulnerable on defense.

There maybe certain situation where they do, but Oakland has almost never double teamed a certain player for the entire game. Andrews will get his points, but over the years, Oakland has done a good job of limiting great individual players. I am sure Randy will have something ready tonight that wont leave Oakland too vulnerable on defense.

The outcome of this game will be the inside game of Shelbyville. Coach King will do his best to make sure Andrews does not beat him. He will make somebody else do it. But to do that, he has to give up something else. I agree with the guy who said that Wilson, Jarrell and Jefferies will have big games.

The outcome of this game will be the inside game of Shelbyville. Coach King will do his best to make sure Andrews does not beat him. He will make somebody else do it. But to do that, he has to give up something else. I agree with the guy who said that Wilson, Jarrell and Jefferies will have big games.

I imagine that you are right. What I saw tuesday against Siegel is probably not a realisitc representation of Shelbyville's team as a whole. I think this is where Tyler playing or not can have a big effect on the game. That and I am sure Oakland will try to make an effort to slow it down to their pace. To be honest, I would feel pretty good about my chances if it were a game similar to how the Siegel game went with Andrews getting all the points. I think Shelbyville's real strength is their ability to spread the production throughout the lineup.

Andrews getting 40? I'd retire from coacht..

Since I've been watching Oakland I have seen very few players even get 30 on them.

I'd say Oakland boxes out like crazy and really hits the O boards..

I dont know if I would go that far, Andrews is certainly capable of putting up such a number against Oakland, and to be honest, I would welcome it, so long as he doesnt try to do his best John Jenkins impersonation.

Like I said if he gets 40 I retire..

Is that just talk....or a promise?

I don't think that he will get 40...but I would say that Siegel didn't think he would get 33 either!!!!

The only points that really matter is the final score!

I don't see how anybody can predict a winner.

Two quality teams.