BOOKER T / SHEFFIELD

dcBoysrBEST

The Memphis City Schools have their own radio network...88.5Fm. They often carry the "game of the week" and sometimes more than one a week. WMCTV.com also films games of the week and broadcasts them over the internet live and archives them for later. Memphis isn't as backward as you might think Choctaw...bet we're ahead of Newbern.

The Memphis City Schools have their own radio network...88.5Fm. They often carry the "game of the week" and sometimes more than one a week. WMCTV.com also films games of the week and broadcasts them over the internet live and archives them for later. Memphis isn't as backward as you might think Choctaw...bet we're ahead of Newbern.

Not a huge stretch to be ahead of here /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ...we only have around 3,000 people.....maybe.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now thats funny I don't care what antbody says!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wait a minute we have 2 stations that cover us....We could be ahead!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now thats funny I don't care what antbody says!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wait a minute we have 2 stations that cover us....We could be ahead!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats to BT and their big win over Sheffield. BT, you are not flying under my radar, I have been keeping a close watch on your team. I'm very impressed with your wins and I know ya'll play a tuff schedule. If we win tonight , we will not play each other until we meet at the Murphy Center. Good luck and may the best teams make to the "Boro."

i had no idea. lol i didnt mean to make yall sound bad or anything. lol thats pretty cool.

i dont think memphis is backward at all. nooo way. lol

cant wait to play BTW or Sheffield on monday night!!