UPPERMAN BEES VS BRAINERD PANTHERS

TN423

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the baxter kid from upperman is lights out they need to get him the ball alot in this one

Dustin Baxter is only "lights out" every other game it seems. It all depends on how he is playing. Nash will play well regardless. But if Dustin isn't shooting well, he will probably shoot his team out of it and send them home without a ticket to the dance. Just my thoughts.

you must have not been a Brainerd fan long. you all havent been dominant since 98, but its good to have an old TN powerhouse back in the mix

AND YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BRAINERD BASKETBALL....... GO RESEARCH THEN GET AT ME

The Bees have the talent to win this. Stay focused. Good luck.

TALENT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING DOING THIS TIME OF SEASON

Good luck to the Bees tonight. Wish I could be there but have a few issues keeping me in town.

Focus. Keep your heads straight. And give everything you have for every second of ever minute.

GO BEES.

Yes I want to wish the Bees good luck as well. I have seen the Bees play twice and they have been very impressive. Those battles with LA-Station Camp might just propel the Bees past Brainerd.

If your around these parts gatorbill might as well come up and watch the Cats play Tyner.

Yes I want to wish the Bees good luck as well. I have seen the Bees play twice and they have been very impressive. Those battles with LA-Station Camp might just propel the Bees past Brainerd.

If your around these parts gatorbill might as well come up and watch the Cats play Tyner.

Hey RC. I will try. Im not sure if I will be able to break loose, but if it can happen I will take the short drive north and see how those Cats fare tonight. Good luck to LA.

Will I need a bodyguard to get in the door? hahaha. Had to ask. I know the good people of LA would treat me right. If I dont make it today, I will catch you down at the Boro.

GO BEEES

AND YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BRAINERD BASKETBALL....... GO RESEARCH THEN GET AT ME

TALENT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING DOING THIS TIME OF SEASON

Latest research has revealed that "DOING THIS TIME OF SEASON" is a phrase most of us don't understand.

Surely you meant to say "During this time of the season".

And, of course, you're right....... "Talent doesn't mean anything".....??!!??.....(That's sarcasm, go research.) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey RC. I will try. Im not sure if I will be able to break loose, but if it can happen I will take the short drive north and see how those Cats fare tonight. Good luck to LA.

Will I need a bodyguard to get in the door? hahaha. Had to ask. I know the good people of LA would treat me right. If I dont make it today, I will catch you down at the Boro.

GO BEEES

No you shouldn't have any trouble provided you wear something blue. And I don't mean Carolina Blue /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope you get the chance to come up it should be a great game. Tyner will be a dangerous team, but we can win if we make them play our game.