Stone Memorial 2009 Football

smhs06

i beleive smhs will do better than they have i mean how could they get worse there coaching staff is pretty great from what ive head head coach watt assist coach rock it will be tough for the boys but i beleive it will turn there program around i mean davis is about as bad as it gets for them boys.......what does every1 else think bout it????

i beleive smhs will do better than they have i mean how could they get worse there coaching staff is pretty great from what ive head head coach watt assist coach rock it will be tough for the boys but i beleive it will turn there program around i mean davis is about as bad as it gets for them boys.......what does every1 else think bout it????

Well coach Davis did the best he could with what staff he had.The ONE thing that will help Coach Watt will be that the teams he will be playing will be a LOT easier than the last two years.The schedule is like night and day.Iam not saying that they dont play anybody its just not as tough as the last two years.Watt will work hard and so will his staff.Now if he can get the kids and there parents to buy in to it next year will be better and then the next year they will compete.Coach Rock is a good coach and will help some Coach Shultz is a ? cause he was bad at cchs.I dont now the rest of his staff.Having good Freshmen coaches really helps,but more importantly having a good feeder system would help even more.The problem they have in Cumberland County is the elementary football system.Eight teams coached by eight different coaches that think they are helping these kids when really they are not.Too help these kids they should go get with the head coach at what ever school they feed and see what he needs them to do.Then you will see a big difference.

Good luck to coach Watt.Maybe he can turn the whole system around.

coach davis could not coach them boys the games i attended he ran the same plays you cant tell its cause of the schedule they we 21 to 7 at catholic at halftime when i was there and once they got down he ran the SAME plays watt will turn stonearound and if i put money on it they will be in the playoffs next year frommy proir years of seeing him coach he was a great coach