Shelbyville vs. Walker Valley

deadeyedave

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is Shelbyville's lineup with comments....If someone could post WV's we might can see things on paper a bit better.

#1 Point Guard- Deonta Twilley 5' 8" : Quickest Humane in TN - don't blink when you are on offense he will embarrass you. Best ball handler in the STATE hands down. Will take it to the hole and make things happen. Unbelievable passer. Will make you say WOW several times a game.

#2 Guard- Emmanuel Andrews 5' 10": Can jump out of the gym and argueably the best shooter in TN. Get use to hearing his name. MR. Basketball candidate next year if people are honest about him.

#3 Small Forward- Trevor Reed 6' 2" : Strong around the basket, great defender and can step outside and hit the three when needed.

#4 Strong Forward- Bobby Wilson 6' 2": Takes it to the hole strong and grabs rebounds like a maniac. Plays much bigger than his size.Nice jumper from the 12-15 ft. range. Ignore him and he will destroy you. Ask Cookeville.

#5 Center- Seth Jarrell 6' 6" : Soft touch in the paint and good shot blocker. If he comes to play he can be a force inside.

Off the bench-

Guard- Quinn Marable 6' - Has started many games when we go small. He's a 3-point bomber when he gets hot.

Guard- Latajh Starnes 6' - Mr. Hustle! Great defensive player with a good shot from the outside.

Forward- Nathan Jeffries 6' 3"- He is great rebounder and has a nice touch from inside or outside. Good defender on Larger Guys.

first of all, john jenkins IS hands down the best shooter in TN... emmanuel andrews is a very good shooter, trust me i was watching him thursday in pre game warmups shooting from nba range accurately with both his right and left hand. But when you put a good defender on him, he won't get a whole lot of points. John jenkins on the other hand gets his points no matter what. he's had teams run a triangle-and-two on him with both guys doubling him the whole game and STILL scored 40 points... simply amazing and that earns him the title of best shooter in the state. but i do agree with andrews being a mr bball finalist last year and i honestly think he could have gotten in the final three this year.

I'm sure it will be a good game. Shelbyville has lost a couple of times at home in the past two years but the competition that comes in there is pretty tough. Invasion taking place Monday >>>> Walker Valley take cover ... us Shelbyville rednecks are on the way! LOL

i couldn't belive that your whole city showed up to the region final against us... it was our home town and you guys had much more fan support than us...

first of all, john jenkins IS hands down the best shooter in TN... emmanuel andrews is a very good shooter, trust me i was watching him thursday in pre game warmups shooting from nba range accurately with both his right and left hand. But when you put a good defender on him, he won't get a whole lot of points. John jenkins on the other hand gets his points no matter what. he's had teams run a triangle-and-two on him with both guys doubling him the whole game and STILL scored 40 points... simply amazing and that earns him the title of best shooter in the state. but i do agree with andrews being a mr bball finalist last year and i honestly think he could have gotten in the final three this year.

Must be a Vandy fan. With that said better not be who I think you could be lol..

I'm sold on Andrews

Must be a Vandy fan. With that said better not be who I think you could be lol..

I'm sold on Andrews

Yea, you cant even compare andrews shot to jenkins shot. I mean andrews is REALLY good. But jenkins... I dream about his shot sometimes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yea, you cant even compare andrews shot to jenkins shot. I mean andrews is REALLY good. But jenkins... I dream about his shot sometimes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

W/e... I just can't see it being that much better..

I doubt hes the player of the yr in the sec next yr either

Oh its definitely better(42.3 ppg). They didnt SEC player of the year. They said SEC Freshman of the year.

I meant freshman, and no thats not happening.

WOW let Kerry hammonds play who he plays and he could get that..

Or yet swap Jenkins and Hammonds and there ya go..

Better talent around here than their.

I meant freshman, and no thats not happening.

WOW let Kerry hammonds play who he plays and he could get that..

Or yet swap Jenkins and Hammonds and there ya go..

Better talent around here than their.

Most I lay down more stats???

Top scorer at NBA players Camp and LeBron James Skills Academy... two of some of the best camps in the country... ranked top 40 in the Nation.

Wat has hammonds or andrews done like that???

Not saying there not good, just not as good a jenkins.

Most I lay down more stats???

Top scorer at NBA players Camp and LeBron James Skills Academy... two of some of the best camps in the country... ranked top 40 in the Nation.

Wat has hammonds or andrews done like that???

Not saying there not good, just not as good a jenkins.

yes they are.

They both also have more all-around games as well..

I'm sry I'm not stalking Kerry and Andrews and follow them from camp to camp drooling about how many 3's they might hit