Clarkrange vs. Grace Baptist

catchandthrow

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, let's hear it! Clarkridge travels to Chatt. to play Grace Baptist. Who wins and why?

OK Catchandthrow, first thing is where have you been this entire season? Second, Clarkridge isn't traveling anywhere but Clarkrange is! Third, are you a Grace fan? If so you should know your Golden Eagles have already played Clarkrange twice during the regular season. Grace defeated the Buffaloes both previous times. However, Clarkrange is playing much better than they were back then so it would be a fatal mistake to overlook them before playing them!

Good Luck Rodney and the Buffs from the VOICE of the DAWGS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> !

OK Catchandthrow, first thing is where have you been this entire season? Second, Clarkridge isn't traveling anywhere but Clarkrange is! Third, are you a Grace fan? If so you should know your Golden Eagles have already played Clarkrange twice during the regular season. Grace defeated the Buffaloes both previous times. However, Clarkrange is playing much better than they were back then so it would be a fatal mistake to overlook them before playing them!

Good Luck Rodney and the Buffs from the VOICE of the DAWGS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> !

Anyone can and often will beat anyone on any given night. For Grace, the fans will look for consistancy, to be mentally tough at all times, not just up for regional rivals, etc. Good Luck!

Anyone can and often will beat anyone on any given night. For Grace, the fans will look for consistancy, to be mentally tough at all times, not just up for regional rivals, etc. Good Luck!

If Grace continues to play as they have recently with INTENSITY, SELF SACRIFICE, and CHEMISTRY then I say to college coaches RUN to see them play before other coaches do. The College coaches I have spoken to all have said essentially the same thing, that the individual skills are important but does the player make his teammates better when he is on the court. For example, Brandon Herman who has always been a scorer has now made almost unbelievable gains in his game. He is Defending Hard, rebounding and passing better and better. Fuquon Harper, always a threat and a disruption due to his speed, is now making better and better decisions and making the higher percentage choices needed from a point guard. Terrell Church has shut down his opponent completely and has made so many clutch baskets when the game could have gone either way. Taylor Wilson is a beast, especially on the offensive boards and is also reading the defence better inorder to explode past it. Individually ,the players are good and recently as a team they are outstanding! The Team has made Grace nation and the city of Chattanooga proud.

Oops, a honest mistake, didn't mean to get you all rowd up there, DAWG! ! I am well aware that Grace has beaten ClarkSOMEBODY..... just curious to see what everyone had to say about their teams right now! And fourth, you need to chill, DAWG!!!! Good luck to both teams!!!

If Grace continues to play as they have recently with INTENSITY, SELF SACRIFICE, and CHEMISTRY then I say to college coaches RUN to see them play before other coaches do. The College coaches I have spoken to all have said essentially the same thing, that the individual skills are important but does the player make his teammates better when he is on the court. For example, Brandon Herman who has always been a scorer has now made almost unbelievable gains in his game. He is Defending Hard, rebounding and passing better and better. Fuquon Harper, always a threat and a disruption due to his speed, is now making better and better decisions and making the higher percentage choices needed from a point guard. Terrell Church has shut down his opponent completely and has made so many clutch baskets when the game could have gone either way. Taylor Wilson is a beast, especially on the offensive boards and is also reading the defence better inorder to explode past it. Individually ,the players are good and recently as a team they are outstanding! The Team has made Grace nation and the city of Chattanooga proud.

Now see, Topdawg83, this was a good post! It's not that hard!

The Clarkrange guys should steel themselves for a brutal game. Grace is like a sleeping giant that was rudely awakened. They beat weak teams while snoozing.

Temple beat them by almost twenty points in the first match up of the season and Silverdale beat them in double overtime - a team that did not make it past the first round of the regions. Since that Silverdale loss, Grace has been a completely different team.

Well said junkie. I used to leave Temple/Grace games mad about how Grace did so little with so much talent. Recently I'm just leaving mad because my Crusaders can't beat them. I used to rant about Hermann being selfish and lazy, but that kid has become a man in the last 2 months. He has sacrificed some of his own points to make his team much better. If Grace doesn't let up, I really see them going far. Sorry Clarkridge, it's going to be ugly.

Did you really just call CRange "white trash" wow and i though a few of the Clay fans had no class at times but thats just not cool. And for that i hope those "white trash country boys" show up and make Grace look like a bunch of jr high kids in a pickup game. Don't over look anyone - that gets you beat everytime.

I'll be a good sport - GO BUFF'S! (Shew .... don't say that much)

clarklame cant hang its all over like the first two games, if you country boys think you have a chance dont get your hopes up for the big dance, the golden eagles are game set match there gonna jump on you like Mr. drisedale on cold hard cash, couse your hillbillys yall are straight white trash!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> FEAR THE EAGLE!! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Now Gomocs, better be careful with the name-calling. The art of "trash-talkin" is not to get personal. Notice all those little x's besides a few other threads? CoachT is "crackin' down" on any thread that strays from the subject of basketball. I'm afraid straight up name-calling would definitely be regarded as straying from the subject. Me and Bigbird have already agreed we can have fun this weekend without getting nasty.

So for all of us that would like to keep this thread up....Tone it down....just a little! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Now Gomocs, better be careful with the name-calling. The art of "trash-talkin" is not to get personal. Notice all those little x's besides a few other threads? CoachT is "crackin' down" on any thread that strays from the subject of basketball. I'm afraid straight up name-calling would definitely be regarded as straying from the subject. Me and Bigbird have already agreed we can have fun this weekend without getting nasty.

So for all of us that would like to keep this thread up....Tone it down....just a little! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'm here to tell you that Grace Academy doesn't tolerate such talk (gomocs) and I for one appologize for their behavior! Grace welcomes Clarkrange and their fans and are looking forward to a good game!