Ooltewah FBall 2009-10

TNsteeler

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems when a positive post comes up no one wants to respond. i like the owl pride comment as well. we know the coaches are working overtime already. they have just hired the best o-line guy in the southeast in shannon williams and one thing i like is coach monroe is interviewing just as many african-american coaches as he is white coaches. skin color does not matter to him. i really enjoyed the article in the paper the other day, loved what scales and coach williams said. i think coach monroe may be one to help change the perception on this matter. he will have the best around period. i cant wait til spring. maybe i can get by and watch a practice. on the road a lot with job these days.

• 1 month later...

Ooltewah will go as far as Brady Reed's are and mind will carry them in 2009. They will have to find a RB to replace Matthew Polk and fill some holes on the OL. Defense will be strong again, but the biggest holes there are replacing Que Jackson and both starting CB's (Tracy Hunter will fill one of those spots, Goose Manning maybe the other or play S) Just my early opinion,

Ooltewah will go as far as Brady Reed's are and mind will carry them in 2009. They will have to find a RB to replace Matthew Polk and fill some holes on the OL. Defense will be strong again, but the biggest holes there are replacing Que Jackson and both starting CB's (Tracy Hunter will fill one of those spots, Goose Manning maybe the other or play S) Just my early opinion,

Hey Thorough, love your avatar. Do you play with those legos?

ERIC GREENE AT TB WILL BE JUST FINE,BUT AFTER HIM THERE IS NOBODY RIGHT NOW.....GOOSE WILL BE STRONG SAFETY(ROVER) OR SOMEWHERE ON OFFENSE..HE IS A SCORING THREAT ANYWHERE YOU PUT HIM.OFFENSIVE -LINE WILL BE FINE SEVERAL GUYS RETURNING THAT GOT PLAYING TIME:SCOGGINS IS RETURNING,DILLION HOOD WILL BE THERE,DREW ELLIOT MAY EMERGE THE STARTING CENTER..,..PLUS BETWEEN PATTY N SMITH,SOMEONE WILL PLAY GUARD/TE...AND 2 UPCOMING SOPH.LINEMAN WILL GET PLAYING TIME....AND I ALMOST FORGOT @TAILBACK,RANDELL FREEMEN(AND LB),ALSO LEMMECH JONES MIGHT PLAY (TE) TO GIVE SMITH A REST.... AND NO TELLING WHO MAY TRANSFER IN FROM SOMEWHERE.

• 2 weeks later...

OOLTEWAH is loaded.....AGAIN!!!! OWLS ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT IN CHATTANOOGA N SURROUNDING AREA(NORTH GA.,ALABAMA etc).,.I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS. OWLS BETTER GET IT DONE THIS YEAR,WITH SMITH on defense and another stable of RBs and RECVRS that can catch n run. QB is up for grabs..,..WRs are plentiful and smart!! OFFENSE LINE/DEFENSIVE LINE are going to be a very good unit together!!! DEFENSE IS LOADED AGAIN..LIGHTS OUT EVERYBODY. NEW COACHES(BEST IN STATE)......ALOT OF COLLEGE AND SEASONED COACHES from all over the states. OWLS WILL BE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP(HOPEFULLY IN CHATTANOGA) KICKING SOME BUTT!!!! GO OWLS 09!!!