Ooltewah FBall 2009-10

TNsteeler

Ooltewah looked 100% better saturday morning.defense was impressive.OFFENSE:looked alot better,the O-LINE was a much improved group(what ever williams,monroe,dunbar,carson,ware etc said or did last week,WORKED!)..NOT READY TO WIN an SEC TITLE,BUT very much improved. BIG HAIRY summed it up well.....its a slow process at times,but JAMBOREE IS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!.............. :roflolk:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah looked 100% better saturday morning.defense was impressive.OFFENSE:looked alot better,the O-LINE was a much improved group(what ever williams,monroe,dunbar,carson,ware etc said or did last week,WORKED!)..NOT READY TO WIN an SEC TITLE,BUT very much improved. BIG HAIRY summed it up well.....its a slow process at times,but JAMBOREE IS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!.............. :roflolk:

Nice phone message, finally got to listen to it!... Micro-man! You are the craziest fool on the face of the earth! :thumb:

Compared to the McCallie scrimmage, I believe this was a totally different football team. The O-Line looked very impresive, and we moved the ball well down the field. Brady looked good throwing the ball and the receivers look good catching it. Defense was impressive as well. I feel sorry for the first person that comes up against Jacquez. They will have a bad day. I can't wait for Friday's jamboree I am so ready for some High School OOLTEWAH football.

From what everyone is saying, it sounds like the owls are in trouble. How do you all think we will do in this upcoming season?

Cause they lost a lot of talent, that they will miss, to the Hurricanes.....thanks for the offensive line...ya'll watch this Hurricane program grow....by the way, Owls didnt look so good against McCallie, yall gotta protect the QB and give him time to do something with the ball...

:D Not So! Lookout Valley Scored 42 on the Hurricanes, thats a school with 26 players. If they lost tallent kids, I didn't see them. Sorry!

I have one thing to say... Ooltewah looked good at the Jamboree on Friday... Ooltewah 10 Franklin Co. 0

Owls looked really good and franklin county looked really out of whack....Brady threw short safe passes at first until the end and forced one and got picked..,..but he looked better than expected.Eric Greene looked good,Flanders and Delaney(wrs) looked really good.Defense did well,Manning's int for a TD,Patty(lb)looked good.,.Long's booming FG was impressive.OFFENSIVE-line blocked great(much improved).Owls will have thier hands full friday @ Tyner,but they ,were by far the best team down there,tonite hands down(my opinion).

All bull aside...Ooltewah was all over Franklin co. ...you name it,Offense,defense...heck our cheerleaders and dance-team were bringing the pain tonite.Really though,if owls could learn to stay on our feet and quit falling down,we might be alright.JK. Anyway greene/bruelle looked good running,brady looked good passing (except for the pick),patty(lb)-putnam(lb) looked very good,delaney and flanders played well,soph.lb rudwall did well.,.manning's Int for a TD wasn't bad either.Best team @ finley far and away?...THE OWLS!!! Off.-line did a good job.Tyner will be tough,but we'll see friday.

No need for the cursing