Upperman Lady Bees

King21

Although most know who I am, I want to congratulate the Lady Bees on a fine season. Although it ended short of your goals, you accomplished many things throughout the season. Lashay and Jennifer will BEE deeply missed and I wish them the best in the future. If I missed a senior I am sorry. Kayla Biles, Alison Roberts, and Karissa Dyer make things interesting for next year as well. Again, congratulations on a great season.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although most know who I am, I want to congratulate the Lady Bees on a fine season. Although it ended short of your goals, you accomplished many things throughout the season. Lashay and Jennifer will BEE deeply missed and I wish them the best in the future. If I missed a senior I am sorry. Kayla Biles, Alison Roberts, and Karissa Dyer make things interesting for next year as well. Again, congratulations on a great season.

Too bad we had to face each other in the sectional instead of the 'boro. Upperman fought hard, but just came up a little short in the end. It was a great game.

In my opinion, Uppermans starting 5 were better than Centrals (barely), but the depth of Central made the difference in the end. Upperman has an outstanding team and should be proud. This was a game for the ages and both teams should be proud. If Central is able to win it all, the Lady Bees should really be able to put in perspective. Congrats Chargerettes! Bring it home!

In my opinion, Uppermans starting 5 were better than Centrals (barely), but the depth of Central made the difference in the end. Upperman has an outstanding team and should be proud. This was a game for the ages and both teams should be proud. If Central is able to win it all, the Lady Bees should really be able to put in perspective. Congrats Chargerettes! Bring it home!

I'd like to congratulate Upperman on a great season. I'd also like to thank them for making the game one of the best we've ever seen. It's games like this one that make fans of us all. Hold your heads up high. You all have a great team.

Congrats Lady Bees! Hold your head up high.....you are and will always be OUR CHAMPS!

It is very tough for me to see the end of LaShay, Jennifer and Karissa. They have played together since

Karissa was five (and let me tell you that has been alot of basketball). I will miss those two senior girls

more than I can say. Always wish you the best in your future careers! You will be greatly missed!!

WE LOVE YOU #14 AND #4........OUR DEPARTING SENIORS! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

And of course, we also love the rest of our Lady Bees. Work hard and get ready for next season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Another note, I hope LaShay wins Ms. Basketball Saturday night at the 'BORO. It would make

it a little sweeter for her, since the Lady Bees didn't get to the state this year.

AA MS. BASKETBALL - LASHAY DAVIS!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU WIN IT GIRL! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What a great year it has been! I know it didn??™t end like we would have liked but the Lady Bees had a very good season. Lashay & Jennifer??¦.you both have had a great career at UHS and you both have left your mark on that school forever! It is sad but true??¦.it is time to move on to bigger things. Great Year Lady Bees!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

What a great year it has been! I know it didn??™t end like we would have liked but the Lady Bees had a very good season. Lashay & Jennifer??¦.you both have had a great career at UHS and you both have left your mark on that school forever! It is sad but true??¦.it is time to move on to bigger things. Great Year Lady Bees!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Does Jennifer have basketball plans for the future? I hope so. I know people in high place (and very cold places) that really like her. There is certainly a place for her to play somewhere out there.