Clarkrange vs Forrest

BuffaloFan

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are being kind. I see a running clock in the fourth QTR.

And I hope Crange feels just the way you do jimbo................cause it will "clock" em where it hurts the most!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Personally, I cannot believe this is even a thread....figured the Forrest community was in mourning by now because as of Wed. they are playing softball. Someone said they see a running clock in 4th qtr and someone else said they hope CR thinks like that, well....if they do it will not matter I can promise you that. Do not think there will be a running clock, however there will be a huge gap in a good team (Forrest) and an extremely great team (Clarkrange). This is their year, no one will stop them, so it looks like there are four teams on the other side of the brackets that are gonna fight it out for second, since no one will touch CR. They win this one by 27-30, the next one by 20-25, and the state championship by 20+ as well. Gonna be that kind of year for the Buffs!!! By the way no one has to agree with me on this one, but everyone will see that I am going to be correct...welcome to Upper Cumberland Basketball at it's finest!

And I hope Crange feels just the way you do jimbo................cause it will "clock" em where it hurts the most!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

That 31-62 Nov. warm-up is as close as you get.

I am an outsider looking in.

This year I'm cheering for Pickett.

You are being kind. I see a running clock in the fourth QTR.

I cant believe what I saw on theTSSAA site....ahh what a draw...I just got home and saw it.

Now for all those talking smack....haha

I can guarantee that Forrest is no" Copper Basin" and I dont see the clock running at the end of THIS game, that is a stretch . I would be willing to bet that when the Crange girls saw what the draw ended up being, that there was a collective gasp because I believe that FORREST was the LAST team that they wanted to play First........jmo.

So why dont we just leave that pretty little gold ball locked up in its place until someone actually wins that thing.

I personally don't believe there is a Single A team in existance this year that can derail the Buffalo Train.

Your team (insert name here) may think and possibly can play with and beat most any other team, but I have seen these girls make REAL GOOD teams look like Jr. High teams at best. Unless Lamar just wants to rest the starters during any three of the remaining games, we could see scoring records broken this week as the Lady Buffs play 3 more for the GOLD! That's not SMACK people that is just the FACTS!

Pick one player to stop on that team and the other 4 will kill you!

But when all is said and done, I would like to see an ALL DISTRICT 7A Final!

THE TRUTH HURTS........THE OTHER 7 TEAMS IN THE TOURNAMENT THAT IS!

I am puzzled by the so called "draw" in this years tourney. It appears that the four strongest teams got paired together in the same bracket. Very hard to call this coincidence. I don't know about half of these teams but Clarkrange has beaten Forrest this year by 31 points and have not been pushed by anyone this year. They've gotten the lead early on every team they've played and have never been behind in any game once they've gotten the lead. In the sub-state game last night they were up 50-5 in the second quarter. That's almost impossible to believe but it was 50 to 5 midway into the second. That is ridiculous. The subs came in and played the rest of the way and CR won 81-39. I have been watching CR basketball for a loooong time and I have never seen a more dominant team. They are flawless at times and if you try to run with them you will be destroyed. In all honesty, they could have scored 120 points last night if the starters had continued. Every starter can consistently shoot the three and the inside game is unmatched. This team has zero weaknesses. This is exactly why they MUST be very careful and remain totally focused on this tournament or there could be a big ooops. Teams that are so dominant all year react differently when they do get pushed in a tournament. Forrest is not a team to be taken lightly because anyone that knows Forrest knows they always start off the year slowly and steadily progress all season usually peaking around tournament time. Just ask a heavily favored Jackson County in '06. This team is well coached and while they do not have the talent of CR they will not lay down either. CR had better lace up the sneakers real tight and get their heads on straight and get ready for a war or bad things could happen. I believe CR will get it done as this is a very hungry team but do not overlook anyone in this tournament. Go Lady Buffaloes. We need that 8th State Championship.

I'm almost positive that CR came to OS and OS came out strong and ready and took the lead but let down and only got beat by 10. So they haven't come out and put EVERY team away. We'll see what happens it should be interresting.

Good luck to all.

I promise the only people on here crowing about how much CR will win by is people from other places. Our girls are not overlooking anyone. They are hungry for the gold ball and are taking it one game at a time. They didn't care who they got in the first round, because you have to win 3 anyway.

I am sure Forrest has improved vastly and is peaking right now. The game earlier in the season means nothing right now. I just hope the games are fair called and let the chips fall where they may!! Go Lady Buffaloes!!!!

Well said NeWbLuE~

I cant believe what I saw on theTSSAA site....ahh what a draw...I just got home and saw it.

Now for all those talking smack....haha

I can guarantee that Forrest is no" Copper Basin" and I dont see the clock running at the end of THIS game, that is a stretch . I would be willing to bet that when the Crange girls saw what the draw ended up being, that there was a collective gasp because I believe that FORREST was the LAST team that they wanted to play First........jmo.

So why dont we just leave that pretty little gold ball locked up in its place until someone actually wins that thing.

Okay. okay CR is AMAZING, CR is INCREDIBLE, CR is UNBELIEVABLE, CR is UNBEATABLE, for goodness sakes, they have beaten all their opponents by VAST margins.....Forrest isn't blind or deaf and I know they have heard all the ACCOLADES of this utterly UNSTOPPABLE CR team and how 7A is soooooo much better than everybody else...but our ladies will do the same as CR on Wednesday and come out on the floor and be PROUD of who they are and play their hearts out.....and as usual win or lose with class...... as a Lady Rocket supporter I will try to be as classy as my team is, I AM SO proud of the Lady Rockets!!!!!! Good luck to both teams and can't wait to see you take the floor at the "Boro!!!!!!!!!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!