Blackman vs. Memphis Overton

bhsblaze09

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree "fed123", Overton is a really good team and have been tested.

Thank you to the Memphis contingent. We need someone telling the Lady Blaze that they don't even need to show up. That is what they were told about Riverdale, Lawrence County and Walker Valley. Please someone predict a 40+ blowout.

Thank you to the Memphis contingent. We need someone telling the Lady Blaze that they don't even need to show up. That is what they were told about Riverdale, Lawrence County and Walker Valley. Please someone predict a 40+ blowout.

OK..Overton by 41..

LOL.... I hope it's a good game..

I don't know what the outcome will be, much less what the spread will be. I do know that the Lady Blaze will be well prepared to try and exploit any weakness you may have and give their full and faithful effort with nothing left in the tank at the end. Should be an enjoyable matchup. Go hard, be safe and good luck.

I don't know what the outcome will be, much less what the spread will be. I do know that the Lady Blaze will be well prepared to try and exploit any weakness you may have and give their full and faithful effort with nothing left in the tank at the end. Should be an enjoyable matchup. Go hard, be safe and good luck.

After watching my daughter's team go down to Overton in 3 tough battles, one in overtime, I've got to say that your team sounds just like Overton. They've got some athletes on top of that. May the better team win and nobody gets hurt.

OK..Overton by 41..

I don't think anyone will win by 41. Overton will be tough matchups for anyone that does not know them.

They are, as all state bound teams well coached, long, athletic, and have surprising depth. They beat a team that played at home and were the runners-up last year and returned everyone. Overton is two time 15AAA district tourney champs.

With all that being said. I don't know why Overton needs to show up. They are playing a mighty middle TN team that probably has them at every position and there is now way that Coach Rosser can match wits with someone that must have a ton more experience than he. Overton cancel the hotel rooms. Cancel the buses. Mr. Lawson don't even go to the game. Coach Woods stay home.

LOL Overton by 12 if they play bad......... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok done! Overton by 40. It want make any difference because no matter whats said on here the Ladies have to line up and play the game. But its what you wanted !