South Greene vs Hume-Fogg

dodgerdude

Play Hard Rebels!!!! Those of us who couldn't make it out to see you, will be here listening and cheering you on. You girls are the best and you don't need luck if you play your game. Also congratulations to Derrick Dyer on a great year for a new coach. Way to carry on the South Greene legacy. Megan Casteel, Brittany Kinser, and Megan Sizemore....I'm thrilled that you girls get to finish your time as a Lady Rebel in this way. "Eye of the Tiger"!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half Time!!! South Greene has 38 to Hume-Fogg's 25. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Halftime: South Greene 38 Hume-Fogg 25

Good game so far for Megan Casteel for SG with 14 points

Casteel is on fire...hitting those 3's. I wonder how many players are going to foul out...it's not looking good for either team.

Just want to give a big thank you to tricitiessportsfan, bluedevildad and ghsbballfan for giving us your support. We seem to have a hard time getting support from the other Greene County schools even after we have supported them. I did notice at the Ladies Classic, some of the GHS basketball players cheering for us. So again, thank you. We really appreciate it. GO LADY REBELS!!!! BRING THE GOLD HOME. GOD BLESS and safe trip Ladies.

I've noticed a GHS Lady Devil at the district, regional and sub-state games supporting her friends on the Lady Rebel team. What a class act!

Good Luck Lady Rebels...you soooooo deserve this.

I've noticed a GHS Lady Devil at the district, regional and sub-state games supporting her friends on the Lady Rebel team. What a class act!

Good Luck Lady Rebels...you soooooo deserve this.

GREAT WIN Lady Rebels! Way to show 'em what we're made of in East Tennessee. Loved that you had such a strong showing with balanced scoring and sounds like you all are extremely focused. Keep it up!

Re: Lady Devil support - Several of them attended and supported during the tournaments along with some of us fans as well. They are a class act for sure but so are your girls or they wouldn't be friends with each other in the first place!

Good Luck the rest of the way!