Carter at Union Co.

mrdrano

Anyone got any knowledge or feelings to share on this game.

dont know anything about Carter, but I watched Union County put out my team in the Regional semifinals. they like to press heavy and try to push the tempo a little. we just played horrible that game. we could have beat them if we played smarter. they also beat a tough Unicoi team in the finals but seemed like Unicoi hadnt been playing well either, only beating Happy Valley by 1.

Carter 67 Union County 61

Classless Carter fans with their lame chants post game!!!! Players were respectful though good luck to the Carter players cause you will need it. One and done is my prediction so enjoy the experience but dont book along stay at the hotel.

Come on now, I know if you all would've won this game, your fans would've said about the samething.. Don't get on here bashing those fans.. They deserve to say whatever they want.. This is the first time in school history that they have made it to the Boro.. So let them rejoice..

I'm a big AE fan but I gotta take my hat off to Carter.. As the old saying goes; To be the champ you must beat the champ..

The best of luck to you..

Classless Carter fans with their lame chants post game!!!! Players were respectful though good luck to the Carter players cause you will need it. One and done is my prediction so enjoy the experience but dont book along stay at the hotel.

People always get mad when other teams students do chants at the end of the game. There is an easy solution to this: Get in the gym, work your butt off, get better, and do your talking with the scoreboard next time you meet.

Patriot fans get use to Carter, Fulton, and AE because next year you get to play them twice each becauee of the new alignment of districts. Naturally you keep Pigeon Forge and GP so there is 4 wins for you. Life will be tougher ---even Gibbs is competitive. Tough district--- but the region winner will most always come out of this district and the sectional winner most of the time in AA. Union County fans can be proud as they had a very successful season--probably one of the best ever that I can remember.

Can you say SOUR GRAPES! Carter boys played a great game with 2 of our starters under the weather, but they persevered and are now headed to Murfreesboro. About the 1 and done at the state you remember they said we couldn't beat Catholic, AE or Union County, but we did and we are going to the STATE TOURNAMENT!

The UCHS students chanted some silly stuff too, but it's all part of the game! The crowd was electric, but the teams on the court made this game memorable!

Union County thanks for a great venue and great high school atmosphere this will be a special memory for these kids and fans for a long time to come.The teams both played great Carter just alittle more athletic in the end.I really wish the refs from knox area could be more like these officials they didn't come to be seen matter of fact I really don't remember what they looked like no staring at the player after every call no techs great job.And a big shout out to the Carter fans big crowd pretty good haul from 4 way.Lets show up at the BORO

GO HORNETS

I really enjoyed watching the game. The gym was packed and the fans were loud! Both teams played an excellent game. I thought the Patriots could run away with it in the 2nd when they started bimbing 3's from all area codes but Carter just kept coming at them until Union go cold. Smith had an excellent block on Wilsons attempt to dunk. Just a great game in general. The refs called an excellent game. I havent seen that in a while. Knox Co needs to hire more of those refs. Carter was just a little more athletic than Union. Lester Wilson is unreal. Im excited to see what Union can do next year returning everyone except Muncey. Good season Patriots. Good look Hornets cause its still a long road.

Now there's the pot calling the kettle black. You must not have been at the District Championship. Oh yeah I forgot. That was actually mainly the Grainger student section. Why would you not want Carter to do well at the state. Only makes Union look better.