Single A State.

Humboldt58

I'm glad summertown is in, I really want to see thier mr. bball finalist. I really hope we can get a summertown/humboldt matchup!

I agree...No disrespect to the Long kid, but Crayton not being nominated is a joke....He's a 6'6 F/G that's been a human highlight reel all year consistently leading the undefeated #1 A team in scoring all season routinely scoring in the 20's despite all the talent and scorers around him...He'd probably hang 25 to 30 a night if he was on a team that didn't have so many other weapons...He scored 22 on an off-night last night and pulled down several rebounds as well..

Hopefully that matchup will happen...Nothing against Summertown, you'll just be in the way of Humboldt and what they're trying to accomplish and that aint' somewhere you want to be /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, just the only team that has not played anybody all season!!!!

No that would be the Middle and East Tn teams outside of Temple and maybe Grace Baptist..

Humboldt has more than proved that they are every bit as good as advertised...

If Manassas beats Humboldt, I'll do my best to be the first to congratulate you on being right...

However, if Humboldt beats Manassas, I expect the same..

Of course, this is all assuming that these two teams meet up..

No, just the only team that has not played anybody all season!!!!

Yeah yeah Legend that ol' cry is worn out.... we beat a scotts hill team by 26.... who gave yall some trouble.... beat LC 4 times once by 18 & they gave yall trouble too!Just face it Legend.... it's the truth,yall might have the best player in Buckner but Humboldt is the overall beter team!That's what everone says that's seem both teams play.

Why?

I want to match up with Grace in the finals because they are a fellow district Christian school and I want them to be successful until they match up against us for the final time of the year. I want to match up against Humboldt in the first round because they are undefeated and the team to beat right now and I would just as soon get them out of the way right off the bat (I loved matching up with Union City first round last year). I would pick Mannassas for the semis just because I know they are good and I think we can win against them.

The bottom line is that I do not want to see Temple win another gold ball and have the west teams continue talking about how good they are and how they should have won and are the real state champions like they did in 2007. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />