Schedule Week of 3/9-3/15

lax4life32

Division I (HOME vs. AWAY)

3/09 Brentwood LC vs. Pope John Paul II (DII)

3/10 Webb-Knoxville (DII) vs. Farragut

3/10 McCallie vs. Memphis Univ School

3/10 St Mark's (TX) vs. Christian Bros

3/10 Univ School Nashville vs. Webb Bell Buckle

3/11 Franklin vs. Pope John Paul II

3/11 Highland Park (TX) vs. Christian Bros

3/12 Father Ryan (DII) vs. Ravenwood

3/13 Ensworth (DII) vs. Franklin

3/13 Issaquah (WA) vs. Montgomery Bell Acad (NEUTRAL SITE)

3/14 Bellevue (WA) vs. Montgomery Bell Acad (NEUTRAL SITE)

3/14 Franklin vs. Lindbergh (MO)

3/14 Houston vs. Christian Bros

3/14 McCallie vs. Harrison

3/14 Notre Dame-Chattanooga (DII) vs. Webb Bell Buckle

3/15 Bainbridge Island (WA) vs. Montgomery Bell Acad (NEUTRAL SITE)

3/15 Christian Bros vs. Christian Bros (MO)

3/15 Houston vs.Webb Bell Buckle

Division II (HOME vs. AWAY)

3/09 Brentwood LC (DI) vs. Pope John Paul II

3/10 Centennial vs. Father Ryan

3/10 Webb-Knoxville vs. Farragut (DI)

3/11 Ensworth vs. Hume-Fogg Magnet

3/11 Franklin (DI) vs. Pope John Paul II

3/12 Father Ryan vs. Ravenwood (DI)

3/12 Webb-Knoxville vs. St Benedict's

3/12 Notre Dame-Chattanooga vs. Baylor

3/12 Ridgeway vs. Collierville

3/13 Centennial vs. Pope John Paul II

3/13 Ensworth vs. Franklin

3/14 Baylor vs. St Benedict's

3/14 Centennial vs. Lindbergh (MO)

3/14 Hume-Fogg Magnet vs. Signal Mountain

3/14 Hendersonville vs. Sequatchie

3/14 Notre Dame-Chattanooga vs. Webb Bell Buckle (DI)

3/14 White Station vs. Ridgeway

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe they are doing it because they want to play some top competition to get ready for their very tough schedule and for the state tournament? The Northwest Invitational in WA seems like a good place to get some work. Doesnt seem like the teams from GA Indiana and KY are getting the job done because MBA has rolled over them all. I dont see any reason to question MBA and Coach Harvey taking his team to WA.

I love when Tennessee teams travel, gives more exposure to everyone. Two years ago Ravenwood traveled to Baltimore, MBA has gone to Dallas, CBHS has gone to St. Louis, more club teams should try to make trips. With Southwest air tickets and a little planning it can work for most teams.

Go Big Red! (you won't hear that a lot from me)

McCallie over MUS 12-6. Sounds like Hughes had a big game.

CBHS handled by St. Mark's 15-2. That HP will likely be even worse.

Centennial 10, Father Ryan 7

Ensworth 10, Franklin 6

Farragut 7, Webb-Knoxville 5

USN 14, Webb Bell Buckle 3

White Station 15, Collierville 7

i saw the JP2 game vs. franklin, and i dont know what to think of either teams.

Franklin lost all the swagger in the beginning of the game letting JP2 score i believe 5 or 6 in a row then went on a 6 goal streak...

i dont know what that makes JP2 look like giving up that many goals to let a team come back like that or the amount of heart franklin has....

this is definatly a down year for franklin going 0-5 losing all but 1 game to D2 teams...

Friday will be a great game between JP2 and Centennial. both teams have their ups and downs so it will be an interesting match up between CHS's D and JP2 attack and vice versa. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i saw the JP2 game vs. franklin, and i dont know what to think of either teams.

Franklin lost all the swagger in the beginning of the game letting JP2 score i believe 5 or 6 in a row then went on a 6 goal streak...

i dont know what that makes JP2 look like giving up that many goals to let a team come back like that or the amount of heart franklin has....

this is definatly a down year for franklin going 0-5 losing all but 1 game to D2 teams...

Friday will be a great game between JP2 and Centennial. both teams have their ups and downs so it will be an interesting match up between CHS's D and JP2 attack and vice versa. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I have seen JP2 play and I was not impressed. I think centennial will be the better team. Really the only thing that JP2 really has going for them is their midfield. They have a sick faceoff guy. But in the case of the centennial JP2 game centennial is who I think is going to win.

they do have a decent face-off... i watched the game vs franklin yesterday and ya #5 he has a really fast clamp and pop but if he gets his hands trapped its a different story... i wasnt impressed at all by there goalie and i only saw flashes from their defense... their attack found ways to move the ball but for as many shots as they took they didnt hit net....

CHS should come through with this one but the way they have been playing of late they seem kind of flat....

but i agree that they should come out with the W on this one and 3-0 in the district