Memphis well represented in the State

smckinney

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHEATERS NEVER WIN IN THE GAME OF LIFE!!!!! Not bashing anyone just sta /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ting a fact!!!

BTW felt the same way you feel right now two years ago. You didn't hear one person from BTW complain on this site. I can understand a 1 or 2pt lost, but 12pts. How can you cheat your way to a 12-0 run in the last 2 minutes of the game? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

BTW felt the same way you feel right now two years ago. You didn't hear one person from BTW complain on this site.

yeah, smcmckinney was all over the boards last year talking about how the refs cheated yall and gave it to us because we had a big crowd. i remember that one. im not saying we have the right to gripe & complain, and i wish DCfan74 would get over himself, but i cant let ya slide on that one.

if your gonna talk about memphis schools @ state, dont forget the d-2 schools...even though they played a week or 2 ago..they count too.

CHEATERS NEVER WIN IN THE GAME OF LIFE!!!!! Not bashing anyone just sta /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ting a fact!!!

Shut up and go turkey hunting next week...

yeah, smcmckinney was all over the boards last year talking about how the refs cheated yall and gave it to us because we had a big crowd. i remember that one. im not saying we have the right to gripe & complain, and i wish DCfan74 would get over himself, but i cant let ya slide on that one.

if your gonna talk about memphis schools @ state, dont forget the d-2 schools...even though they played a week or 2 ago..they count too.

It tough when you get beat by the same methods you have beaten other teams that visit DC. What goes around comes around. Its really bad when a West Tn fan root for an East Tn team against other West Tn teams...lol....At this rate, you will never get over this lost even if BTW win or loses in the state tournament. DC had their opportunities to win in the state tournament. I was rooting for them every step of the way but they couldn't deliver. I wanted the team that beat my team to at least win the state tournament so I could except the fact that my team got beaten by the state champs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It tough when you get beat by the same methods you have beaten other teams that visit DC. What goes around comes around. Its really bad when a West Tn fan root for an East Tn team against other West Tn teams...lol....At this rate, you will never get over this lost even if BTW win or loses in the state tournament. DC had their opportunities to win in the state tournament. I was rooting for them every step of the way but they couldn't deliver. I wanted the team that beat my team to at least win the state tournament so I could except the fact that my team got beaten by the state champs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hmmmmmm....alrighty then. We don't get to chose the refs....we do the scorekeeper. Best of luck at state....maybe if ya'll are the last one's left at state in the semis I'll pull for ya...but I gotta go with Bolivar at this point....would have done that regardless. Remember the what goes around comes around statement......karma can be painful.

Hmmmmmm....alrighty then. We don't get to chose the refs....we do the scorekeeper. Best of luck at state....maybe if ya'll are the last one's left at state in the semis I'll pull for ya...but I gotta go with Bolivar at this point....would have done that regardless. Remember the what goes around comes around statement......karma can be painful.

BTW will play through whatever adversity is thrown their way. BTW didn't do anything wrong. BTW was the better team period. It is important to win your regional championship to avoid any possible situations. Good luck to DC in AAA because it going to be raw and rough. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BTW will play through whatever adversity is thrown their way. BTW didn't do anything wrong. BTW was the better team period. It is important to win your regional championship to avoid any possible situations. Good luck to DC in AAA because it going to be raw and rough. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BTW has a good ball team...the kids who play and the team were never an issue with me. Never. I well realize how important it is to win regionals...as you said....possible situations. As for DC ...same here...we will play through whatever adversity is thrown our way /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BTW has a good ball team...the kids who play and the team were never an issue with me. Never. As for DC ...same here...we will play through whatever adversity is thrown our way /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are you traveling to the Boro? I forgot to ask you about your thoughts on the freshman kid from BTW name Martavious Nuby.

Are you traveling to the Boro? I forgot to ask you about your thoughts on the freshman kid from BTW name Martavious Nuby.

Is Nuby the one that dunked??? If so he can ball...no doubt. I give him props. I am gonna try toget up there for some games...I'll let you know. Would like to see a Humboldt/Manassas game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Like I said...I have no issues in the world with the kids...hope they are able to take their playing to the next level.

Is Nuby the one that dunked??? If so he can ball...no doubt. I give him props. I am gonna try toget up there for some games...I'll let you know. Would like to see a Humboldt/Manassas game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Like I said...I have no issues in the world with the kids...hope they are able to take their playing to the next level.

Yes, he was the kid that stole the ball and dunked. Douglass Rosser is also the sixth man off the bench who scored 29pts. 17pts of those pts was in the 4th qtr. If you go to the boro, let me know.