Rebekah Smith chooses college destination!

CheckerboardEndzones

Rebekah Smith pledged her services to Tennessee coach Rob Patrick over the weekend. She chose the Lady Vols over Auburn, Ole Miss, Arkansas St., Mercer, and College of Charleston.

No formal announcement yet as the her school is on Spring Break, but I hear that one should be coming sometime next week or the week after.

Congratulations to Rebekah,I heard the news too and think Coach Patrick made a awesome choice, Big Daddy will look good in the Big Orange!

They are getting a great player. I watched her play GPS and Father Ryan and she was outstanding. She is a total volleyball package. I'm sure Big Daddy is so proud. Congrads Bekah, go Big orange. It is about time local big schools, UTC, UTK, MTSU are getting the best in state girls. Way to go Bekah. Sure would love to see Big Daddy posting again. He adds spice to this sometimes. BUMP!!! site.

Rebekah Smith pledged her services to Tennessee coach Rob Patrick over the weekend. She chose the Lady Vols over Auburn, Ole Miss, Arkansas St., Mercer, and College of Charleston.

No formal announcement yet as the her school is on Spring Break, but I hear that one should be coming sometime next week or the week after.

Great news and Congrats! It will be great to have 4 girls from Tennessee playing for the Lady Vols in 2010.

Welcome the Big Orange Country!!!

Who is deleting my posts. If I am no longer able to post on the Volleyball thread, I would like to know why. My posts are respectful and sometimes have a little humor. Or are they being deleted due to someone, I have no idea who, disagrees with the post. I would appreciate someone letting me know. I have seen far more disrepectful posts than any I have ever posted never be deleted or closed. I can be reached by private message. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> PS the post I am referring to is the post congradulating Rebekah Smith on her committment to play volleyball for the University of Tennessee.

Who is deleting my posts. If I am no longer able to post on the Volleyball thread, I would like to know why. My posts are respectful and sometimes have a little humor. Or are they being deleted due to someone, I have no idea who, disagrees with the post. I would appreciate someone letting me know. I have seen far more disrepectful posts than any I have ever posted never be deleted or closed. I can be reached by private message. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> PS the post I am referring to is the post congradulating Rebekah Smith on her committment to play volleyball for the University of Tennessee.

STBulldog:

Only mods and CoachT can delete posts (and also the post originator). As a moderator I did not delete your post.

Regards,

P4k

Announcements