Oliver Springs vs. Clarkrange

OS91

I was at the press conference when Kayla talked about Clarkrange. She said they are a very beatable team and they are not invinceable. I don't think anything is wrong with those statements because there isn't a team on the face of the Earth that can't be beat. You also have to remember that not everything coaches and players get quoted. I've heard her say "Clarkrange is a great team with a great defense" also.

Trust me, I know Kayla and she is very confident about her ability and that of her team. She was in no way, shape or form trying to degrade Clarkrange's accomplishments. If they could play again tomorrow she would look forward to the challenge and believe her team could win.

As for Clarkrange, I would have definitely used it as motivation. Anything that can be used against an opponent is fair game.

My question is whether or not this Clarkrange team is the best Class A team of all time?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching CR play again today and for the fourth time this year let me just say this, I know why they were Runner-up last year without Heady she is an awesome player and controls the boards and makes a whole lot of players change their shots around the goal and on Offense is just head and shoulders better than everyone else Ive seen this year. I don't really care where shes from she must be legal to play or TSSAA would know it and that's all that matters. But I will say without her CR is not the same team and surely wouldn't be 39-0 Congrats to CR great year and you deserve to be Champions.

After watching CR play again today and for the fourth time this year let me just say this, I know why they were Runner-up last year without Heady she is an awesome player and controls the boards and makes a whole lot of players change their shots around the goal and on Offense is just head and shoulders better than everyone else Ive seen this year. I don't really care where shes from she must be legal to play or TSSAA would know it and that's all that matters. But I will say without her CR is not the same team and surely wouldn't be 39-0 Congrats to CR great year and you deserve to be Champions.

You can ask MH or any other Lady on this TEAM and they will give you the same answer. They are so good because of the TEAMmate beside them!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> 39-0, doesn't get much better than that!!!!!