Oliver Springs vs. Clarkrange

OS91

Congrats to CR great Team. OS hold your head up great year, great career for all you Seniors. You should be very proud of all your accomplishments. Life will go on lots of more things than basketball. Again Congrats to all OS players. GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Coachh17 They are the OS Bobcats not Kitties have a little respect for Children you Moron.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. How both of these teams got put in the same brackett I have no clue but this should be for the title....On Wed the Bobcats K.H. and M.O. picked up there game when is seemed like K.C. could make the shot she has all year. Clarkrange on wed seemed to struggle in the first half but toward the end seemed to pick up their game and pull away. The post play #40 seemed to miss wide open lay ups but the big dark point seemed to stroke from top of the key...If Clarkrange comes out thinking this will be a breeze then it could be the end to a perfect season... something I have never seen done in basketball. But the cats need not only KC but MO and KH to be hot the whole game to win this game....I aint for sure what the score will be but I'm ggoing to say the cats by 5...58-53 final....Go Bobcats

well so much for that theory, I dont care how they matched the teams Clarkranges was and is not losing to anybody in this tournament period. please have mercy on madison tomorrow it may get ugly quick just to erase all doubt

Congrats to CR great Team. OS hold your head up great year, great career for all you Seniors. You should be very proud of all your accomplishments. Life will go on lots of more things than basketball. Again Congrats to all OS players. GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Coachh17 They are the OS Bobcats not Kitties have a little respect for Children you Moron.

A little sensitive are we? OZ has been great for a decade led by Laura Hall and Kayla Christopher. I have always had great respect for the players. My comment was directed at the fan who said OZ vs. Clarkrange was the title game. In my opinion, the first round game with Forrest was the "title game". The BOBCATS just do not have enough firepower this year to stay with Clarkrange; nobody in single A does. Also, in my opinion, minus Christopher OZ will need to rebuid fast. Hall is a good starting point, but others will have to step up to continue the run.

Call me a moron....jerk....or whatever, but Clarkrange pretty much exposed OS in this game. Kayla C. is a wonderful kid and I'm sure the other girls are great as well, but Clarkrange's Defense obviously dictated that some other player/players had to raise their level of play in order for the Lady Cats to be successful today. With Christopher only scoring 4 points I'm assuming the Lady Buffs came at her with multiple defenders. I'm sure it was pretty hard when you have an endless supply, huh? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> The other players had to have gotten some good looks.....what happened? Clarkrange came into this game with the chance of losing it, just like they will tomorrow....great teams don't blow it on the big stage, and I wouldn't think they will tomorrow either. The have excellent basketball players and, most importantly, Lamar Rodgers. He has managed to make this small town (and believe me, it is small) noteworthy! In fact, he has put them on the map! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kaz