Greeneville's Head Coach Resigns

RyanD22

I am just quoting what everyone knows is true. I'm not "plastering" anything that isn't common knowledge in the Greeneville community (and I live in Baileyton!).

This is a different situation than a public works employee, though, since monies were promised then rescinded. I think mac is the real victim in all of this.

I've heard the same thing that he wanted 10 new helmets every year. Here is what i know that one of the men giving him money often likes to pull back. As for the main contributed what has he not done for this city. Coach M is not the victim; Rediscover Greeneville came out in last year i believe. Then the economy took a downward spiral and since that time this person has not let money go quite as fast. So you can't go blaming him if this was about money then the coach should have taken a paycut. I mean he is dring around in a free truck provide by greeneville chevrolet. The way it happened was all wrong and Stroud is just trying to be a little too mighty on her high horse.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard the same thing that he wanted 10 new helmets every year. Here is what i know that one of the men giving him money often likes to pull back. As for the main contributed what has he not done for this city. Coach M is not the victim; Rediscover Greeneville came out in last year i believe. Then the economy took a downward spiral and since that time this person has not let money go quite as fast. So you can't go blaming him if this was about money then the coach should have taken a paycut. I mean he is dring around in a free truck provide by greeneville chevrolet. The way it happened was all wrong and Stroud is just trying to be a little too mighty on her high horse.

I haven't been able to confirm through friends at GHS whether Mac went to inservice meetings or not. I don't know how I feel about that (I work in the business industry, so I don't really know exactly what inservice means). I just know that if he didn't show up to work when he was supposed to, then that should be a problem. Even if he wasn't hired to teach or whatever, there are just some things you have go to do, you know.

So if he wasn't showing up to meetings like everyone was supposed to, driving around in a free truck, getting paid more than everyone else, then it's no wonder some of the faculty had a hard time swallowing him being there. Wins or not. Not everyone cares about football you know? My wife leaves the room everytime it's on.

I haven't been able to confirm through friends at GHS whether Mac went to inservice meetings or not. I don't know how I feel about that (I work in the business industry, so I don't really know exactly what inservice means). I just know that if he didn't show up to work when he was supposed to, then that should be a problem. Even if he wasn't hired to teach or whatever, there are just some things you have go to do, you know.

So if he wasn't showing up to meetings like everyone was supposed to, driving around in a free truck, getting paid more than everyone else, then it's no wonder some of the faculty had a hard time swallowing him being there. Wins or not. Not everyone cares about football you know? My wife leaves the room everytime it's on.

Well seeing as how this is a football board its a safe bet that most everyone here cares about it....present company excepted.

My money is on coach ballard to step up and take the reins of the devil team.

Man that doesn't sound like much supplemental pay /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> but i think he deserves a shot...seing as how the "master plan" with the high powered coach didn't turn out too well.

From what I've heard, this had nothing to do with the two businessmen and they did not hang him out to dry. It had more to do with wt. training being taken away from the program. It appears administration wants to take the emphasis off a successful football program and let it fall into mediocracy. Sad day for the football players.