Livingston Academy vs. Gibson County

13aafanatic

lol omg... if u do a cheer with the word hogeye in it tomorrow u will seriously get made fun of the rest of the night... ha i cant wait... rumor is that the gc student section is doin lebron before the game. so everyone be on the lookout for that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

B!

A!

C!

O!

N!

HAHAHAHA!!!! lol.....you've got to admit that is pretty hilarious whether you're from LA or not!!!! WOW! lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I just told everyone in the room and everyone started rolling, lol!

I'm so ready for tomorrow I can't sleep!!!!!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hogeye is a tradition that has been around for over 50 years! If you make fun of that, you will not only insult our student body but all LA alumni. Show some class.

Go find your own tradition.

class? lol i dont think makin fun of some chant will be showin a lack of class.

booin when an opposing player is hurt is showin a lack of class.

yellin players stink during introductions is a lack of class.

makin fun of some chant is just trash talk. i wouldnt get mad if u were callin us the gc pilgrims or somethin actually it'd be nice to have someone to trash talk with. i'm a student at gc. its mine and the other students job to get under the crowd and the teams skin. and obviously i'm already doin that. lol go lady pilgrims. bring home the ship. good luck with the silver ball baconettes

No No you have it all wrong its not B A C O N ITS H O G E Y E HOGEYE HOGEYE TNT

i will say one thing i was impressed that the actual crowd did that cheer an not just the students. one thing that has always disappointed me with gc fans is they never do anything except clap some with the exception of the students.

LA had a nice sized pep club. bigger that gc's. wish we had those numbers