Livingston Academy vs. Gibson County

13aafanatic

you do realize that we beat the team you played today four times??? i really don think you could bc rechis will get hers 75% of the time and if shew would have today they would have won.

Cry me a river! I dont care if you beat them 54 times in the regular season by 50+. This is the state Tournement. Who ever playes the better game tomorrow at 4 will be the State Champs. LA had a okey season only because a couple of our top players were hurt. When they got beter we started wining games. I expect a really close game

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you do realize that we beat the team you played today four times??? i really don think you could bc rechis will get hers 75% of the time and if shew would have today they would have won.

Here we go again. IF a frog had wings. We can say the same thing. If we don't make a couple mistakes while being up 38 to 31 we might have blown that game wide open.

What IF A. Sells had hit those 3's like she did against Central. IF IF IF IF IF IF IF INFINITY

westtnsportsfan...I agree about Rechis, fine player. They do seem to go as she does. Do you think that WV played with alot of intensity today (I did) and how would you compare it to previous games with Gibson Co.

I've said several times that LA is a good team. Don't take my post serious. I'm just bored here in the hotel and wasting time, lol. Good Luck to you guys tomorrow and may the best team win! See you folks tomorrow!

We have debated /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> several times ..i know some post hit us the wrong way, I was just checking /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .Good smack talk is fun. We know we got our hands full tomorrow and we are both excited about this one. See you tomorrrow? Where you going? Burn the midnight oil and see how many pages we can get. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Here we go again. IF a frog had wings. We can say the same thing. If we don't make a couple mistakes while being up 38 to 31 we might have blown that game wide open.

What IF A. Sells had hit those 3's like she did against Central. IF IF IF IF IF IF IF INFINITY

We should have blew it wide open we made several major dumb mistakes that kept it close. We cant do that tomorrow if we want to win!

We should have blew it wide open we made several major dumb mistakes that kept it close. We cant do that tomorrow if we want to win!

I gotta agreee with this. It seemed that our girls fell in love with that three. It's somethink that has been a pet peeve of mine all season. They just didn't go inside enough. I hope that changes tomorrow.

BTW, RC...

Good points on the whole IF[/size] thing.

Heck, IF crap were hundred dollar bills, I'd buy exlax and be a millionaire by tomorrow. LOL!

Well actually that game is always the hardest. And we passed the test and get to take the final against the #1 team in the state. And rightfully so. Speakingthetruth said it all when they said that we will have to play a near flawless game to win. We haven't done that yet as far as I know. So maybe we can put it all together and send GC home with a 34 and 1 record and a silver ball.

Good night HOG-EYE fans, in about 3 hours I will have been up 24. I need to get at least 5 or 6 to make it tomorrow. The older you get the less you need. Sleep that is.

H-O-G-E-Y-E HOG-EYE HOG-EYE

BEAT GIBSON CO. FROM WEST TN

RC..I just like 1 hour and 15 minutes making the 24 hour cycle.

Hey here is an idea, GCP and others need to take the lady Pioneers rollin'..while every one is asleep they could could probably roll the whole campus! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I gotta agreee with this. It seemed that our girls fell in love with that three. It's somethink that has been a pet peeve of mine all season. They just didn't go inside enough. I hope that changes tomorrow.

BTW, RC...

Good points on the whole IF thing.

Heck, IF crap were hundred dollar bills, I'd buy exlax and be a millionaire by tomorrow. LOL!

We did fall in love with the three and it wouldnt go half the time today. We do have to get inside more tomorrow and play the absoult best game that we can. Hopefully the threes will fall our way tomorrow night when we shoot them but we cant depend on it. We also have to rebound better than we did today. Im sorry if I have made anyone mad tonight im just passonate (or how ever its spelled) about my team and wish them the best.

RC..I just like 1 hour and 15 minutes making the 24 hour cycle.

Hey here is an idea, GCP and others need to take the lady Pioneers rollin'..while every one is asleep they could could probably roll the whole campus! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah that would be a good idea. Or better yet maybe they can repeat all those morning runs like they had back in August. Like a 10 mile hike. That should loosen them up.

westtnsportsfan...I agree about Rechis, fine player. They do seem to go as she does. Do you think that WV played with alot of intensity today (I did) and how would you compare it to previous games with Gibson Co.

i'll agree that they played with alot more intensity than in the regional champ. as i think westview came in thinking they had no chance. i'll give ya that. we played one of the best games all year when we beat them in district tourney( i will say if we play like that i see nobody beating us) but that being said we are all just fans supporting our team with hopefully no hard feelings and the girls will be the one to settle it. la is very capable of beating gc but i just feel this is the year for us bc we are putting teams away when we need too