Livingston Academy vs. Gibson County

13aafanatic

Kidd ....I'm glad someone else besides me can see this. There for a min I thought he had you fooled. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well, first of all, it's contradiction not contridiction. Second of all, the word JUST is the key word in that sentence. I said it wasn't JUST the LA defense, as good as it was, that kept us from "blowing y'all out" as you like to say-we didn't say that. We were beating ourselves by missing wide open short jumpers in the paint. I know you were doing the same thing. Shots were not falling for either team. That was my point. I wasn't taking anything away from your D. I was making the observation regarding our missed opportunities to score what is normally an easy basket. Both of y'all seem to have missed that one important word. And, third of all, it's SHE not he. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I didn't mean to cause you fellows so much trouble with my post. Can't we all just get along? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, first of all, it's contradiction not contridiction. Second of all, the word JUST is the key word in that sentence. I said it wasn't JUST the LA defense, as good as it was, that kept us from "blowing ya'll out" as you like to say-we didn't say that. We were beating ourselves by missing wide open short jumpers in the paint. I know you were doing the same thing. Shots were not falling for either team. That was my point. I wasn't taking anything away from your D. I was making the observation regarding our missed opportunities to score what is normally an easy basket. Both of ya'll seem to have missed that one important word. And, third of all, it's SHE not he. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I didn't mean to cause you fellows so much trouble with my post. Can't we all just get along? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

While we're correcting spelling, it's y'all, not ya'll. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> (unless you're trying to say ya will)

Sorry for the miscommunication.

While we're correcting spelling, it's y'all, not ya'll. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> (unless you're trying to say ya will)

Sorry for the miscommunication.

I went back and corrected all my y'alls. Thanks for the heads-up DaKidd, although I have been know to say ya will a few times. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> It's all in fun, man. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats Livingston Academy Lady Wildcats on a great season. You made everyone proud in the upper cumberland. Dont put your head down you had a great run. Good Luck Next Year

You should be proud. I have always said for the past several years that the road to the "hardware" (you know the gold and silver balls) runs through the upper cumberland area. Don't know what you feed them, but it's something special. Care to share what it is? You guys have a rich tradition in girls basketball. That's what makes it fun when 2 great regions can play each other.

Now all I have to look forward to is girls softball. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

WOW I thought this topic was about the game that Livingston and Gibson County played. I guess I wasn't informed that there was a spelling clinic going on. Get over it everybody, and go to school fools.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

Go to school fools? What? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

....LOL!!! All of this is still being debated and discussed?

Well written /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The gold ball says it all /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Again...my congrats from 7AA and good luck next year to both teams!!!!!!!

GO BEES!!!!!!

....LOL!!! All of this is still being debated and discussed?

Yeah, can you believe it? I'm like a dog with a bone when I'm trying to get my point across and be understood. I think maybe it's finally happened. DaKidd and me are cool, I think. I don't know about RC. Don't understand the wildcat dude. I've enjoyed your posts GCPioneer. A friend told me about this site last week, and it's been fun. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yeah, can you believe it? I'm like a dog with a bone when I'm trying to get my point across and be understood. I think maybe it's finally happened. DaKidd and me are cool, I think. I don't know about RC. Don't understand the wildcat dude. I've enjoyed your posts GCPioneer. A friend told me about this site last week, and it's been fun. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I believe you're in the same town as me or in the town right over. You said K-8 in your town had 120 kids. With that being said you are either from Yorkville or Spring Hill, lol. You most likely know who I am if you were to hear my name. My brother coaches football up at Gibson Co. and I live right outside the big town of Yorkville. I'm curious as to who ya are.

We're cool 'westlevee' now that I know your a she and not a he. I was sort of worried earlier when you said you "felt the love for me". I thought what's this dude smoking. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />