Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

MTiger,

Wow!

Is this your idea of some sort of rediculously bad joke, or something??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1) What Specifically is your basis for including me (TraderB) on your list of so-called, "Mess talkers........."???????????????

2) Please SHOW ME THE POSTS whereby I "talked....mess," boasting and/or bragging about Humboldt over Manassas! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

3) TIP: Please go look up the word IGNORANT in the dictionary.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm eagerly awaiting your specific responses. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

OK well I looked it up and i seen your picture right there beside it. You'll get on here like you haven't said a word. You 'll are amazing.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTiger,

Wow!

Is this your idea of some sort of rediculously bad joke, or something??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1) What Specifically is your basis for including me (TraderB) on your list of so-called, "Mess talkers........."???????????????

2) Please SHOW ME THE POSTS whereby I "talked....mess," boasting and/or bragging about Humboldt over Manassas! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

3) TIP: Please go look up the word IGNORANT in the dictionary.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm eagerly awaiting your specific responses. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I will do just that here you go.

TraderB is this not you talking here? So don??™t say that you were not talking mess.

QUOTE (dollar1906 @ Mar 11 2009 - 03:02 PM)

All of your post are very insightful. i agree that Manassass has a lot of weapons. One weapon this dull is their shooting. They have to be able to shoot well and do eveythig else during their tourn. run. If they pull that off they will be vey hard to beat. As i posted before, if Manassass plays Humboldt at any point in this tourn. they will have more than a full plate. They have not played a team of this caliber before this season. I have seen both teams play, and I will say that Manassass has a lot to worry about. Now last years Manassas team would be much more equiped.

???Dollar1906,

You hit the nail squarely on the head--EXTREMELY accurate assestment! ???

--------------------

TraderB

Red_16 they are coming out now. Where have all of you so call Hbt peoples been at?

Red what about this one?

Chipperjones4MVP, cublover, aff, mrbigster, rlion, 5031, and spellerone have been MIA...Chipper is a UC fan...cublover and rlion are scotts hill fans...mrbigster and spellerone are LC fans...As far as aff and 5031, I've never seen either on these boards...All of the rest of the people you mentioned are Humboldt fans with the exception of P&G Standard and all of us have been on here regularly, especially the past couple of days since the draw...

Man i feel bad he left me out cause i havent been on here much...Well this UC fan says that Manassas will make an early exit and Manassas will not be heard of after this year..But i can promise u will hear from the Golden Tornadoes again..Tell ur boy Buckner good luck in Ole Miss..Im about 95% sure Humboldt will win by 10 or more..The other 5% is Boykins pulling ANOTHER choke..But i say these kids pretty much coah themselves because their just to darn good...Good luck to all teams ill be their close ta 10 anyway and be their for the week..I gotta watch my boy Smoking Joe Jackson. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I will do just that here you go.

TraderB is this not you talking here? So don??™t say that you were not talking mess.

QUOTE (dollar1906 @ Mar 11 2009 - 03:02 PM)

All of your post are very insightful. i agree that Manassass has a lot of weapons. One weapon this dull is their shooting. They have to be able to shoot well and do eveythig else during their tourn. run. If they pull that off they will be vey hard to beat. As i posted before, if Manassass plays Humboldt at any point in this tourn. they will have more than a full plate. They have not played a team of this caliber before this season. I have seen both teams play, and I will say that Manassass has a lot to worry about. Now last years Manassas team would be much more equiped.

???Dollar1906,

You hit the nail squarely on the head--EXTREMELY accurate assestment! ???

--------------------

TraderB

I wouldn't call my post above talking mess.... That is an assessment that i made from what i was able to odserve.... Manassass does not shoot the ball well.... That is just making a baskeball assessment... Now I am not aware of who Trader B is... Although I belive that he took it from a stand point of the game.

1.) Manassas has not played a team of Humboldt's Claiber---- True

2.) Manassas doesn't shoot he ball well---- True

3.) Manassas will have alot to worry about come Wednesday --- True

4.) Manassas would have been better equiped with last years roster ---- True

5.) If Manassas is able to shoot well as well as excecute their other goals the will be a very hard team to beat by anyone---True

Trader B seems to take all facts and real them into his message that i hit it squarely on the head.

So if you call FACTS mess talking, then the Bolivar Mental Institution is not that far away from you....

Just my observation /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats three got 13 more left to come out from hiding. ICU /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Ok here I am but contrary to what you may or may not believe I ain't been hiding. I have already said on this thread or maybe it was another one, I am seriously NOT committing all this stuff to memory, who I think will win this game. I think Humboldt is the better team. And I said so after we lost to Manassas which proved they are a better team than my Falcons. If that is talking "MESS" in your opinion then so be it. I went back and forth with Legend a little bit on a thread and said in what I believe was my last post on the subject, that I hoped Mannassas and Humboldt ended up playing in the championship. Oops there I go talking"MESS" again....Duh...Hey....you know something, I consider Legend a gentleman and a scholar compared to you.Now there is some " TALKING MESS" for you.....bye for now.

If the Humboldt and Mannassas game turns out to be a really good nail biter, and the winner of that game goes on to the championship game. Then both teams should feel really good about themselves. Although the trophy isn't there to prove it the loser can say they hung in very well. The sports anouncers will also agree. It's happened many times b4.

On the other hand if one or the other gets rocked out of the gym, then they wouldn't have made it to the championship game anyway.

Let's just see how it unfolds.

Go Vikingsssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Any one who has seen Humboldt this year knows that there is no comparison to the team last year. I sure hope Manassas is preparing for the team they saw last year.

the only difference is that the guys who rode the bench last year actually decided they wanna play this year. no need to belittle last year's team. those guys were very capable of beatin man(######) they jus had a bad game at the wrong time.

the only difference is that the guys who rode the bench last year actually decided they wanna play this year. no need to belittle last year's team. those guys were very capable of beatin man(######) they jus had a bad game at the wrong time.

Big, big, big difference in attitudes and team play. Athleticism was there along with capabilities. Attitudes were awful.

I wouldn't call my post above talking mess.... That is an assessment that i made from what i was able to odserve.... Manassass does not shoot the ball well.... That is just making a baskeball assessment... Now I am not aware of who Trader B is... Although I belive that he took it from a stand point of the game.

1.) Manassas has not played a team of Humboldt's Claiber---- True

2.) Manassas doesn't shoot he ball well---- True

3.) Manassas will have alot to worry about come Wednesday --- True

4.) Manassas would have been better equiped with last years roster ---- True

5.) If Manassas is able to shoot well as well as excecute their other goals the will be a very hard team to beat by anyone---True

Trader B seems to take all facts and real them into his message that i hit it squarely on the head.

So if you call FACTS mess talking, then the Bolivar Mental Institution is not that far away from you....

Just my observation /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1.) Manassas has not played a team of Humboldt's Claiber??????????

This is a JOKE RIGHT??????? lol!!! yall play to much!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

on the other hand HB has not played a team like Manassas all season!!!

1.) Manassas has not played a team of Humboldt's Claiber??????????

This is a JOKE RIGHT??????? lol!!! yall play to much!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

on the other hand HB has not played a team like Manassas all season!!!

Not sure anyone in Class A has played a team like Manassas, Legend. As far as athlete's go they are loaded with them no doubt. Now can they be beaten? I'm not sure at the Class A level that they can but one thing about it if they win the gold they will have earned it because, as we all know the other two dominant teams (Grace and Humboldt) are their opponents. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about on these boards, as a coach if i'm going to have to play the best team i would much rather play them first, that way i've got a week to prepare for them instead of a day! If any team trys to play "Manassas's game" they will not beat them at the Class A level. Teams will need to slow the game down and get them into a halfcourt game, play alot of zone and make them hit outside shots. I'm not saying that Manassas can't hit them just saying that this is the only way to beat them IMO. You're not going to "out athlete" them at the Class A level. However having said that if anyone can do it i believe Humboldt can. If Grace Baptist is on their game then they can beat either of these two teams but they will have to bring their "A" game and then it will be close. Alot of people are saying Temple got a "bye" to the championship game, but having watched them play they will have to be alot better than they were against Clay Co. to ever beat Summertown. I do think they win against Cloudland but Summertown is no slouch! They beat a very good Culleoka team and they can score alot of points. I actually pick them to win the other side and not Temple. I for one will be there to watch this game and hope it lives up to its billing! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />