Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

Yea right. You most be an LC or UC or Scotts Hill fan now you want to jump aboard well come on aboard we have room for you since now you want to be a winner.

There you go runnin that lip again. When they put Manassas and Humboldt together, that eliminated ya'll from getting another silver ball to put in the trophy case. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Humboldt with have the tiger by the tail on Wednesday. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really.... Look Manassas is a good team in memphis. But to compeat with the likes of white station and reigh egypt and ridgeway every year would be impossible. Those are not only elite team in Tennessee but also they are rank year in and out on the national scale. This is just an example for every Manassas Buckner, White Station has produced D1 talents Like Robert O'Kelly, Dane Bradshall, J.P. Prince, and now Joe and Ferakhon. So even though Manassas has built a new school. It would have to really need to have alot more talent flow through the system to compeat with the 3a teams in memphis.

That is my point. There is a depth factor which seperates A and AAA. To play a few good games vs. AAA school does not mean you can compete on the AAA level. That is not entended to be a slap at A but a completement to AAA. Watch the sessions, you will notice the difference. I don't think TN has a Nationally ranked team year in and out though.

That is my point. There is a depth factor which seperates A and AAA. To play a few good games vs. AAA school does not mean you can compete on the AAA level. That is not entended to be a slap at A but a completement to AAA. Watch the sessions, you will notice the difference. I don't think TN has a Nationally ranked team year in and out though.

White Station is usually put in elite competition with the best teams in the nation. So I really think that White Station is a power in the nation. No like an Oak Hill, But it does have some credibility around the nation. When teams ranked in the national poll want to schedue White Station then your an elite program.

White Station is usually put in elite competition with the best teams in the nation. So I really think that White Station is a power in the nation. No like an Oak Hill, But it does have some credibility around the nation. When teams ranked in the national poll want to schedue White Station then your an elite program.

I will give you that. I don't think TN team are often Nationally ranked that is because it does not have as many nationally ranked players.

Thanks I like u to! I didn't mean to snap at P&G but back on some of his threads he was a District 14 A fan. He picked Manassas have no problem with that meaning no harm to nobody! I don't like being called a coward like i said i don't live in HBT anymore! Anyone will pull for thier home town if they don't something wrong. Thanks again and have a great evening!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Just FYI....P&G didn't call you out....MTiger did...

I'm ready for this game...I hate that I cant make it up there tomorrow but I will be there to watch the Semis on Friday....so good luck to both teams....and bring home a gold ball!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

There you go runnin that lip again. When they put Manassas and Humboldt together, that eliminated ya'll from getting another silver ball to put in the trophy case. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Humboldt with have the tiger by the tail on Wednesday. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Manassas eliminated ya'll from even having a trophy case lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It seems that the best triple A team (usually a Memphis team) usually shows up in a national ranking (guess it depends on which rankings you are looking at and how many teams it includes). Rivals currently has Bearden as #26 and Raleigh Egypt as #49. As far as watching the sessions and noticing a difference, I completely agree. I have seen every state tourney game since 1997, and there has been no single A team that I can recall that I think could've made it to a championship game in triple A. Two teams I can recall as having a shot in the triple A tourney from double A are the BTW team with Moy and the second Liberty championship team.

It seems that the best triple A team (usually a Memphis team) usually shows up in a national ranking (guess it depends on which rankings you are looking at and how many teams it includes). Rivals currently has Bearden as #26 and Raleigh Egypt as #49. As far as watching the sessions and noticing a difference, I completely agree. I have seen every state tourney game since 1997, and there has been no single A team that I can recall that I think could've made it to a championship game in triple A. Two teams I can recall as having a shot in the triple A tourney from double A are the BTW team with Moy and the second Liberty championship team.

That Liberty team was the best in the state regardless of classification taht season. They finished ranked in the top 20 nationally.

Manassas eliminated ya'll from even having a trophy case lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We do have a trophy case..Unlike yalls that only have a few trophies..Lake Co's is full..There are some basketball trophies in there but most of them are in football..If you Do actually want to see a Gold ball..Lake Co does have 2 of them..And about 3 or 4 silver ..But then again..You know what those look like..I saw 1 in your trophy case...lol

We do have a trophy case..Unlike yalls that only have a few trophies..Lake Co's is full..There are some basketball trophies in there but most of them are in football..If you Do actually want to see a Gold ball..Lake Co does have 2 of them..And about 3 or 4 silver ..But then again..You know what those look like..I saw 1 in your trophy case...lol

Humboldt is looking to get their 3rd gold ball and second undefeated state championship season on record...If they do that, according to the TSSAA website, that would make them the only school in state history with two undefeated state championship seasons... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That Liberty team was the best in the state regardless of classification taht season. They finished ranked in the top 20 nationally.

I agree, just didn't want to start an argument with anyone saying I was disrespecting Maryville, so I left it at them "having a shot." BTW, on the other hand, would've had a tough time beating the 3A winner Bartlett, but I think they would've.

If A schools can compete with AAA night in night out in Memphis then maybe the AAA schools are not as good as advertised. Teams will have let down games, no one is perfect. I have seen Manassas play they are very good, but if that would be the best that Memphis could send for AAA it would be a down year in Memphis.

I really don't think that is what he said. Could you reread please? I also forgot I'm here in the Boro so let see what I can get into. Where is everyone going to be at tonight?