Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

Hate to say it but this crap builds every year. Fans think they can say and do what they want. Hold on our society is becomin' where people think they can do and say what they want and it has no effect on people. Until... someone says somethin' back to them. People at Humboldt need to fess up and tell other fans what happens at Humbodlt when you play there. The fans make big lines out in the hall after the game and stand in the way tryin' to intimidate people as they leave. When I played at DC this didn't happen, honestly, Humboldt wasn't very good then. Other schools do it too! Don't pounce on me Humboldt people! Administration needs to handle the problem with the fans at schools and coaches need to handle the players. It's sad that a game that is skill based and beautiful to watch when the best athletes in the world play has become tainted by violence, trash talkin', and pre-madonna coaches and players.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANSWER THE QUESTION, IS IT OK TO PUNCH YOUR KID IF SHE SAYS SOMETHING TO ME.

There is a big difference between a grown man and a teenager. If he hit her...yes it was wrong. I do know teenage kids are not as apt to control there emotions as grown men. But to answer your question...and yes I like ya redgold...but if you hit my child you wouldn't have hands left /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

There is a big difference between a grown man and a teenager. If he hit her...yes it was wrong. I do know teenage kids are not as apt to control there emotions as grown men. But to answer your question...and yes I like ya redgold...but if you hit my child you wouldn't have hands left /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

EXACTLY, IF YOU HIT MINE I'D IMEDIATLY PUT THE -- DANG YOU GUYS JUST DON'T KNOW. I'VE BEEN OVER IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN, THINGS LIKE THIS MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR CHRISTIANITY.

IF YOU ALL ARE OK WITH IT LET YOUR KIDS LIGHTS GET PUNCHED OUT. I'M NOT FOR THE VIOLANCE AT ALL. ALL THE TRASH TALK IN THE WORLD, I WOULD NEVER PROMOTE ANY VIOLANCE.

BUT IF YOU PUNCHED MY KID, YOU MIGHT AS WELL SENTENCE ME TO LIFE.... I'LL PUT THAT ON EVERYTHNG I HAVE.

YANKEE YOU GOT ME TWISTED, I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH THE GAME WE CAME WE PLAYED WE LOST.

BUCKNER ASSAULTED A KID,

ARE YOU OK WITH IT!!!

No I'm not OK with it............I'm not sure it happend either. Now let's talk about the game and that scouting report you gave for the whole world to see.

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE GAME!!!!!! You know who woodard is now...don't you. You were absolutley convinced Manassas didn't have a chance in this game and I told you OVER AND OVER AND OVER you couldn't go by seeing Manassas/Middleton.....Manassas bigs were better...PERIOD...the rebounding numbers are staggering...especialy the offensive rebounds. You said Taylor and Crayton were equal to Buckner.

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE GAME.

No you don't hit people. But do you talk smack and get in someones face? Do you go around the gym and talk smack? Keep in mind I am goin' by what people have posted here. There is always a shred of truth to rumors. Personally as a coach I would have either had my kids all leave together and go get food with an assistant or trusted group of parents or administration while I and or the assisntants scouted the next game. Or I would have had us all go to the concession stand together and get food and sit together. No reason any one should have been in any ones face or players and fans should be that heated after a game of this magnitude.

No I'm not OK with it............I'm not sure it happend either. Now let's talk about the game and that scouting report you gave for the whole world to see.

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE GAME!!!!!! You know who woodard is now...don't you. You were absolutley convinced Manassas didn't have a chance in this game and I told you OVER AND OVER AND OVER you couldn't go by seeing Manassas/Middleton.....Manassas bigs were better...PERIOD...the rebounding numbers are staggering...especialy the offensive rebounds. You said Taylor and Crayton were equal to Buckner.

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE GAME.

YOU SAID HUMBOLDT COULDN'T COMPETE WITH THEM!!!!

Hate to say it but this crap builds every year. Fans think they can say and do what they want. Hold on our society is becomin' where people think they can do and say what they want and it has no effect on people. Until... someone says somethin' back to them. People at Humboldt need to fess up and tell other fans what happens at Humbodlt when you play there. The fans make big lines out in the hall after the game and stand in the way tryin' to intimidate people as they leave. When I played at DC this didn't happen, honestly, Humboldt wasn't very good then. Other schools do it too! Don't pounce on me Humboldt people! Administration needs to handle the problem with the fans at schools and coaches need to handle the players. It's sad that a game that is skill based and beautiful to watch when the best athletes in the world play has become tainted by violence, trash talkin', and pre-madonna coaches and players.

I have witnessed the same thing many times (from the Humboldt fans) back when Humboldt was in AA with Bolivar , Liberty, and Jackson SS.

YOU SAID HUMBOLDT COULDN'T COMPETE WITH THEM!!!!

Looks like I was right to....Manassas didn't even play there A game.

No you don't hit people. But do you talk smack and get in someones face? Do you go around the gym and talk smack? Keep in mind I am goin' by what people have posted here. There is always a shred of truth to rumors. Personally as a coach I would have either had my kids all leave together and go get food with an assistant or trusted group of parents or administration while I and or the assisntants scouted the next game. Or I would have had us all go to the concession stand together and get food and sit together. No reason any one should have been in any ones face or players and fans should be that heated after a game of this magnitude.

True, is all I can say here, but he should not have hit anyone, and should be charged.

I wasn't there didn't see anything..don't condone violence.BUT if my daughter was jawing to a player I'd jerk her back down to earth so dang quick her head would be spinning.......my kid would be in a WORLD of trouble. She would NOT be allowed to instigate any thing. I DON'T care if they were going around and saying they were number #1 or whatever. My kid would be sitting at home grounded for a long while.

Thats because you are a lady and a real mom thats why i like this lady. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />