Early, Early, Early Predictions for 2009-2010

indianmaniac17

I've got no doubt that the Lady Rockets will be in the hunt next year. That's what happens when you build a great basketball program, as seen by their four consecutive trips to the state tournament.

Three more for Class A out west:

Greenfield (5), Gleason (4), Bradford (4)

Obion Central will return 4 starters including Miss Basketball finalist Chassidy Fussell....Macy Wright earned All-District for the regular season along with all tourney district and region...They were ranked in the Top 10 most of the season...They will be pretty good...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously I will say Clarkrange, but they will be greatly challenged by JC (who should be the favorite). Then Celina will sneak up on a few and so will PC. They all have key returners or had very talented freshmen. I would guess if Lake Co. develops a post around T.T. Flowers they could really make another splash at State. I am still picking 7a for the Gold Ball winner next year.

Obion Central will return 4 starters including Miss Basketball finalist Chassidy Fussell....Macy Wright earned All-District for the regular season along with all tourney district and region...They were ranked in the Top 10 most of the season...They will be pretty good...

If Obion was in any other district they would probably be the favorite but you cant rank them over Gibson County or Westview going into next year. They will challenge both teams again and if Chassidy improves as much in this off season as last off season then the margin between the three teams gets even closer and bigtime SEC teams will be watching her next year.

Still you have to say Gibson County is the clear favorite next year.

If Obion was in any other district they would probably be the favorite but you cant rank them over Gibson County or Westview going into next year. They will challenge both teams again and if Chassidy improves as much in this off season as last off season then the margin between the three teams gets even closer and bigtime SEC teams will be watching her next year.

Still you have to say Gibson County is the clear favorite next year.

Did you see some encrypted message in my post ??.....

I said they would be pretty good...I didn't say they would be the favorites.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know 7A will be a powerhouse again. Being a Pickett fan I expect them to go back to the state with a stronger team. They got there a year early, and only played to their potential a few times this year, but still made it to the state. They did it when it counted ...against Jackson Co., A&S at substate and the 1st half against Madison. They'll miss Megan White, but have a lot of young talent coming up with freshmen Montana Tuck, Mindy Green, and Hannah Davidson, to replace Lindsey Owen. Soph Sarah Branham always got a steal or rebound whenever she went in and always gave her all. There's plenty of talent with the rest of the team. Clarkrange won't be as good, but Coach Rogers always wins 30 games, so they'll be in the hunt. Jackson Co. will be strong and who knows who'll be there next year if history holds true. Clay Co. will also be strong. Two from 7A will be at the state again.

CLARKRANGE WILL BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER NEXT YEAR......WILL BE BETTER AT POINT AND ALSO WING....THE ONLY PLAYER THEY WILL MISS IS TASHA PHILLIPS ,IRREPLACABLE, ....MOLLY HEADY SHOULD BE VERY STRONG IF SHE CAN STAY HEALTHY.......WORD IS ,THEY MAY HAVE ANOTHER TRANSFER POST PLAYER COMING IN ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

CLARKRANGE WILL BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER NEXT YEAR......WILL BE BETTER AT POINT AND ALSO WING....THE ONLY PLAYER THEY WILL MISS IS TASHA PHILLIPS ,IRREPLACABLE, ....MOLLY HEADY SHOULD BE VERY STRONG IF SHE CAN STAY HEALTHY.......WORD IS ,THEY MAY HAVE ANOTHER TRANSFER POST PLAYER COMING IN ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

It took less than a week after the season for the mid-state Hot Stove League to ignite. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It took less than a week after the season for the mid-state Hot Stove League to ignite. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If the player you're mentioning hasn't switched schools there's no use in going further on it on here.

It's too early to bite on rumors. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Good fodder for more threads. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />