Early, Early, Early Predictions for 2009-2010

indianmaniac17

CLARKRANGE WILL BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER NEXT YEAR......WILL BE BETTER AT POINT AND ALSO WING....THE ONLY PLAYER THEY WILL MISS IS TASHA PHILLIPS ,IRREPLACABLE, ....MOLLY HEADY SHOULD BE VERY STRONG IF SHE CAN STAY HEALTHY.......WORD IS ,THEY MAY HAVE ANOTHER TRANSFER POST PLAYER COMING IN ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

I must assume that you are either a child/teenager or just someone wanting to stir the pot. CR this year was the best team the program has ever put on the floor and arguably the best single A team to ever play in the state. They have lost four seniors that were the nucleus of that team and they cannot be replaced, ever. These girls had been together forever starting at South Fentress Elementary. Molly and Kelli will do all they can but next year CR will not have a point guard to speak of and certainly will not be as good at the 2 guard which you call wing. Hannah Green was, IMO, the most consistent player on the team and the best all around player they had. You can't replace her with a sophomore. CR will be a very good team next year but nowhere near the caliber of the this state championship team. How could you even begin the believe that?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLARKRANGE WILL BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER NEXT YEAR......WILL BE BETTER AT POINT AND ALSO WING....THE ONLY PLAYER THEY WILL MISS IS TASHA PHILLIPS ,IRREPLACABLE, ....MOLLY HEADY SHOULD BE VERY STRONG IF SHE CAN STAY HEALTHY.......WORD IS ,THEY MAY HAVE ANOTHER TRANSFER POST PLAYER COMING IN ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

I don't think CHS will be better next year, but I think they will still be good enough to give people fits. It will be hard to replace all of the starters they lost, but with the return of two all state players I believe they will be back in the Boro. This years team was just flat out good, but they played a team for the gold ball that only had 1 player. I believe that Heady and Reed are good enough to help some of the young players along, and Lamar will have them playing some ball come tournament time.