MrNoitAll Top Ten Week 2

MrNoitAll

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the Beech MJ game I gotta give Beech their props. Kat is the real deal, the team is well coached, a class act and they have enough hitting to win. If Kat can hang tough through the big dance they've a good shot. Beech is undoubtedly the front runner in their district. MJ hung tough through a scoreless 3 but an error giving up two unearned sparked the bats and Beech hit line shots in the gaps to score 3 more times. Well done...

After watching the Beech MJ game I gotta give Beech their props. Kat is the real deal, the team is well coached, a class act and they have enough hitting to win. If Kat can hang tough through the big dance they've a good shot. Beech is undoubtedly the front runner in their district. MJ hung tough through a scoreless 3 but an error giving up two unearned sparked the bats and Beech hit line shots in the gaps to score 3 more times. Well done...

Thanks for stating the obvious..............do they also get your approval for the DA game?

Thanks for stating the obvious..............do they also get your approval for the DA game?

It's comments like this that put people off... I thought Beech played well and said so, I'm not a Beech fan just giving them their due for a game well played against a team I thought highly of. Is that too much? I am simply humbling my eariler comments on the subject having a better perspective. I'm not sure this comment was sarcastic, it was however a bit redneck...

It's comments like this that put people off... I thought Beech played well and said so, I'm not a Beech fan just giving them their due for a game well played against a team I thought highly of. Is that too much? I am simply humbling my eariler comments on the subject having a better perspective. I'm not sure this comment was sarcastic, it was however a bit redneck...

I'm sorry, you must have me confused with Mr. Noitall..........HE is the redneck......and proud of it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sorry, you must have me confused with Mr. Noitall..........HE is the redneck......and proud of it.

Speaking of MrNoItAll, where is he with his daily game predictions? Did he get offended with the criticism of him using the word loser? Last season, I always enjoyed his insight to upcomming games and wonder what is going on this year?