8. Collierville

9. BGA

10. Siegel

11. Germantown

12. Anderson County

13. Knoxville Catholic

14. Ooltewah

15. USJ

In my opinion, CBHS would have to be on the same line as Farragut, if not listed ahead of them. Farragut is a great program along with most of this list. CBHS has proven itself as one of the top programs in tennessee as well as nationally just as Farragut has. CBHS also has the most state championships in the state. Not a one or two year stint of success, but well over half a century of winning. Not looking to start an argument, just putting my two cents in on the topic.

In my opinion, CBHS would have to be on the same line as Farragut, if not listed ahead of them. Farragut is a great program along with most of this list. CBHS has proven itself as one of the top programs in tennessee as well as nationally just as Farragut has. CBHS also has the most state championships in the state. Not a one or two year stint of success, but well over half a century of winning. Not looking to start an argument, just putting my two cents in on the topic.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> No.

1.Farragut-AAA

2.CBHS-D2

3.Bartlett-AAA

4.Collierville-AAA

5.Baylor-D2

6.Science Hill-AAA

7.Oakland-AAA

8.David Lipscomb-AA

9.Brentwood Academy-D2

10.Jackson Christian-A

11.Goodpasture-AA

12.USJ-AA

13.Houston-AAA

14.Ooltewah-AAA

15.Halls-AAA

All of these teams have won state titles or have been involved in multiple state tournaments over the last decade. Hard to argue against any of these teams.