8.David Lipscomb-AA

9.Brentwood Academy-D2

10.Jackson Christian-A

11.Goodpasture-AA

12.USJ-AA

13.Houston-AAA

14.Ooltewah-AAA

15.Halls-AAA

All of these teams have won state titles or have been involved in multiple state tournaments over the last decade. Hard to argue against any of these teams.

Come to Middle Tennessee next weekend and you can see about half of those teams

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/...ing-classic.pdf

Hope to see ya!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Farragut-AAA

2.CBHS-D2

3.Bartlett-AAA

4.Collierville-AAA

5.Baylor-D2

6.Science Hill-AAA

7.Oakland-AAA

8.David Lipscomb-AA

9.Brentwood Academy-D2

10.Jackson Christian-A

11.Goodpasture-AA

12.USJ-AA

13.Houston-AAA

14.Ooltewah-AAA

15.Halls-AAA

All of these teams have won state titles or have been involved in multiple state tournaments over the last decade. Hard to argue against any of these teams.

goodpasture has to be ahead of lipscomb. gp beat ba already and beat a good beech program. other than that its really good.

Farragut is the best program in the state. Christian bros is great, they have been nationally ranked.. but farragut is ranked in the top 10 nationally in 4 of the last 7 years... Yeah christian bros has more state titles, but farragut has a tougher road to getting there and they do have 5 titles.

Farragut is the best program in the state. Christian bros is great, they have been nationally ranked.. but farragut is ranked in the top 10 nationally in 4 of the last 7 years... Yeah christian bros has more state titles, but farragut has a tougher road to getting there and they do have 5 titles.

I don't mean to take anything away from Farragut at all. I know they have a great program. I can't quote you the number of years they have been nationally ranked in the past 5 to 10 years but I can think of at least 3 or 4 years they were in there, as high as number 3. The tougher road sure, there is no argument there but its not like CBHS chose to split the divisions. Division II is full of great teams though, so its not like a cakewalk, just fewer games. CBHS has 9 state titles I believe and 5 came before the split. I think they are both great programs and wish they had to play each other every year becasue it would be a great game year after year.

explain how cbhs is better this year than farragut?

http://www.pgcrosschecker.com/articles/Dis...spx?article=691

First and foremost, I'm not trying to convince anyone that CBHS is better than Farragut. I know Farragut has a great program. Second, this thread is about programs, not teams this year, at least that is the way I interpret it. Clearing that up I feel like Farragut and CBHS are head and shoulders above the rest of the TN PROGRAMS. I know Bartlett has had a couple of good runs and Baylor is never bad, but as far as PROGRAMS I think Farragut and CBHS set the standard. If you feel Farragut edges CBHS I won't argue you, they both have winning traditions. Tradition is what it takes to have a top program and their two traditions are what teams should strive for.

1.Farragut-AAA

2.CBHS-D2

3.Bartlett-AAA

4.Collierville-AAA

5.Baylor-D2

6.Science Hill-AAA

7.Oakland-AAA

8.David Lipscomb-AA

9.Brentwood Academy-D2

10.Jackson Christian-A

11.Goodpasture-AA

12.USJ-AA

13.Houston-AAA

14.Ooltewah-AAA

15.Halls-AAA

Halls should not be on this list. Not saying they may not be good, but definitely not top 15 material. Hardin County beat them 11-4 last week in the Tomahawk Classic. If you're talking about the 15 teams with the biggest names and legacies, then yes, they may qualify for that list. But if Halls qualifies for this list, then HC should be on there somewhere. They've got depth at pitching, a lot of returning starters, and some very solid hitters.

Don't step foot in the Donald Dome.

Halls should not be on this list. Not saying they may not be good, but definitely not top 15 material. Hardin County beat them 11-4 last week in the Tomahawk Classic. If you're talking about the 15 teams with the biggest names and legacies, then yes, they may qualify for that list. But if Halls qualifies for this list, then HC should be on there somewhere. They've got depth at pitching, a lot of returning starters, and some very solid hitters.

Don't step foot in the Donald Dome.

I believe the team you beat is single A Halls

Again i believe this thread is about the best programs in the state who have had success over a period of time