Chattanooga GRACE vs the other grace

gomocs1

bitter...no. The school I follow has been there about 5 or 6 times in the last 10 years or so. Fair play? Yes. Go ahead and give all the scholarships you want, but play other schools with the same advantage. I just want to see an even playing field. Interesting how fans from Christian schools aren't too interested in fair play since it gives them a huge advantage.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bitter...no. The school I follow has been there about 5 or 6 times in the last 10 years or so. Fair play? Yes. Go ahead and give all the scholarships you want, but play other schools with the same advantage. I just want to see an even playing field. Interesting how fans from Christian schools aren't too interested in fair play since it gives them a huge advantage.

Dear Bobcatfan...In case you are not aware this is a thread about who will win GB or G Knox, not the public/private debate thread. But since you keep bringing it up, to even imply that all private Christian schools recruit is ridiculas!!Most all of us, like most public schools, abide by the rules You just have a hard time accepting that some small Christian schools, who by the way are unfairly playing with a multiplier, are still beating public schools and making it to and sometimes winning the state championship. Quit whining and find a new argument,this one is old!!!

You don't have a clue. Not all private schools recruit. It is an unfair playing field because the private schools also get hit with a multiplier. Also, most of these small private christian schools don't even come close to having the same facilities (gym, weight room) as many of the other public 1A schools. This conversation gets old quick so back on topic.

The way GBA has been playing lately they gett the nod. GC is a much better team than most give them credit for on these boards.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> come on buddy give it up. no one cares, take it to tssaa with your argument. i know for a fact that Grace Baptist is very strict on not recruiting and, the athletic director is one of the best in the state and he has alot of respect for tsssaa and the system, as do most all private and public schools so can it man. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" to stay on topic i think GCA might be a hard nosed team that is passionate and will come after GBA, but GBA is just so talenteed this year they have too many weapons all 5 players on the floor are capable of shooting the lights out if they are on. same with most of GBAs bench despite mabey one freshman.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> come on buddy give it up. no one cares, take it to tssaa with your argument. i know for a fact that Grace Baptist is very strict on not recruiting and, the athletic director is one of the best in the state and he has alot of respect for tsssaa and the system, as do most all private and public schools so can it man. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" to stay on topic i think GCA might be a hard nosed team that is passionate and will come after GBA, but GBA is just so talenteed this year they have too many weapons all 5 players on the floor are capable of shooting the lights out if they are on. same with most of GBAs bench despite mabey one freshman.

Assuming you guys win tomorrow, who would you rather play in the semis, Humboldt or Manassas?

Thank you for changing the subject before I started to rail.

Since losing to Silverdale in the extremely unexpected and odd game, Baptist has rolled off 13 straight wins. So something is working here.

Since Christian lost both games at the Temple Classic they've gone 19 and 21, losing once in overtime to Anderson County and in the District championship to Rockwood (who they later beat in the Region final).

MEANING: both teams are playing fairly good basketball right now. They're sealing the deal. So don't look for lots of stupid mistakes in this game, look for players to make plays. I still think Baptist has a little more firepower but look for Christian to keep fighting all the way to the end. And if things work out like they did for Penn State tonight, then someone's going home happy.

Assuming you guys win tomorrow, who would you rather play in the semis, Humboldt or Manassas?

i dont know alot about humboldt but i know manassas has buckner and i heard there gaurds arnt that good so we should match up well with them i like our chances and patrick is very fired up to play buckner!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Thank you for changing the subject before I started to rail.

Since losing to Silverdale in the extremely unexpected and odd game, Baptist has rolled off 13 straight wins. So something is working here.

Since Christian lost both games at the Temple Classic they've gone 19 and 21, losing once in overtime to Anderson County and in the District championship to Rockwood (who they later beat in the Region final).

MEANING: both teams are playing fairly good basketball right now. They're sealing the deal. So don't look for lots of stupid mistakes in this game, look for players to make plays. I still think Baptist has a little more firepower but look for Christian to keep fighting all the way to the end. And if things work out like they did for Penn State tonight, then someone's going home happy.

so i hear christian has some fire power too with that 6'5 gaurd? have u seen him play?

i dont know alot about humboldt but i know manassas has buckner and i heard there gaurds arnt that good so we should match up well with them i like our chances and patrick is very fired up to play buckner!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

That is good because I really believe that Manassas will win against Humboldt. The last time they met Manassas won by close to twenty and of course I realize that was last year. When you look at their schedules, Manassas played a distinctly more difficult schedule than Humboldt and only has two losses. When you compare how they did during the regular season just against district foes, they were neck and neck on average points scored and points allowed against opponents.

Grace's numbers are a little deceiving because you guys have played good ball all season long but have just recently started playing exceptional ball.

Tell the truth, would you not like to see a Grace/Temple finals?

That is good because I really believe that Manassas will win against Humboldt. The last time they met Manassas won by close to twenty and of course I realize that was last year. When you look at their schedules, Manassas played a distinctly more difficult schedule than Humboldt and only has two losses. When you compare how they did during the regular season just against district foes, they were neck and neck on average points scored and points allowed against opponents.

Grace's numbers are a little deceiving because you guys have played good ball all season long but have just recently started playing exceptional ball.

Tell the truth, would you not like to see a Grace/Temple finals?

No.