9 USJ

10 Madison

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again big disputes with A-AA.

First off, I have always thought that West Tennessee is always overrated. The West Tennessee regions make up 25% of the state yet makes 6 of the top 20 and 2 of the top 5?? Until west Tenn. starts winning more in Murfreesboro then I think East and Middle Tenn. should get the higher ranks.

Second. Speaking of Middle Tennessee

White-House Heritage?? They made a decent run in 2008 in a very, very down year in Middle Tenn. A-AA soccer this year they have played nobody, oh except Lipscomb (8th place in District 9 A-AA in 08) and tied.

CPA needs to be ranked higher, even though it hurts me to write that.

No respect for Hume-Fogg. They played two close 0-1 games at #7 Station Camp and #13 LaVErgne, yet aren't even ranked.

Also, what about Fairview who is off to a good start by beating Page who has played many close state ranked teams very closely.

Now my FRA Panthers aren't off to a great start but some of the teams on the list are not top 20.

I AM STILL GLAD YOU MAKE THIS POST AND RANKS. I think this site gives us all a chance to talk some soccer.

Thanks fr posting the rankings! I think they are pretty solid. I would like to point out that it is my opinion (and only that) that Oak Ridge and West are better teams than Maryville. I think that Oak Ridge played Farragut to a tie this season but I could be mistaken. Thanks for the post! Lets keep up the soccer talk!

Thanks fr posting the rankings! I think they are pretty solid. I would like to point out that it is my opinion (and only that) that Oak Ridge and West are better teams than Maryville. I think that Oak Ridge played Farragut to a tie this season but I could be mistaken. Thanks for the post! Lets keep up the soccer talk!

Why are you so certain these teams (Oak Ridge and West) are better than Maryville? All 3 of the teams mentioned graduated alot, but did Maryville lose more than the others? I was under the impression maryville was one of the top teams in the Knoxville area is this not true?

Saw OR, West, and maryville in preseason, so take this for what it is worth. But I thought Maryville showed better than the other two, West is close and I could see them being the strongest of the 3 by seasons end. Of course OR tied Farragut last week so they are capable as well. I think how maryville does tonight will show alot about them. Of course the rankings don't matter when the whistle blows, but it is fun to talk about.

Saw OR, West, and maryville in preseason, so take this for what it is worth. But I thought Maryville showed better than the other two, West is close and I could see them being the strongest of the 3 by seasons end. Of course OR tied Farragut last week so they are capable as well. I think how maryville does tonight will show alot about them. Of course the rankings don't matter when the whistle blows, but it is fun to talk about.

So what is your prediction tonights game Akula?

Just for disscussion OR and Farragut did tie, but the Blue Raiders beat OR pretty soundly (3-1) I believe. Yet Farragut is still ranked above the Blue Raiders. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .....Hey it's early and things will work itself out until Eurosport gets ahold of the rankings. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Mj's ranking....YEA

Euro's ranking....Boo, And their not even out yet.

Why are you so certain these teams (Oak Ridge and West) are better than Maryville? All 3 of the teams mentioned graduated alot, but did Maryville lose more than the others? I was under the impression maryville was one of the top teams in the Knoxville area is this not true?

Maryville lost approximately 8-10 seniors from last year's squad. West lost approximately 5-7, and I am not sure about Oak Ridge. Oak Ridge lost Diego, but they SHOULD have come back w/ more seniors than the rest. Maryville is talented but very young--I think they only have two seniors. West is very talented individually but lacking depth--what you see is what you get. Not sure about Oak Ridge.

Just for disscussion OR and Farragut did tie, but the Blue Raiders beat OR pretty soundly (3-1) I believe. Yet Farragut is still ranked above the Blue Raiders. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .....Hey it's early and things will work itself out until Eurosport gets ahold of the rankings. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Mj's ranking....YEA

Euro's ranking....Boo, And their not even out yet.

I thought all Euro had was last year's results. Where are their current rankings located?

So what is your prediction tonights game Akula?

If seymour plays like it did against Oak Ridge, they will do well. It is honestly a hard call on this one. It is still early so we don't have a full feel for what teams have. Maryville can probably possess a little better, but on the smaller field it will be difficult to spread seymour out to probe and attack. I think this comes down to who can take advantage of a mistake made by the other side. I could see this coming down to a 2-2 draw.

Are both teams on spring break, it may not seem like a big deal but when players get out of their normal routine it can make a difference. Could a early goal make a difference???????

I thought all Euro had was last year's results. Where are their current rankings located?

Euro rankings aren't out yet.

I Love Euro Rankings /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />