Austin East losing a Big Time Player

Turtle

I disagree. I think Pryor is the best player on AE team. so now with lopez gone Pryor should move to Chatt and get him a state championship with Howard next year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We have the best guard play we just lack a good big man

Pryor is a joke. If anything he's a criminal not a basketball player. He stays in trouble but like someone else said at Austin East your "Always Eligible." It won't be long until he is in jail.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pryor is a joke. If anything he's a criminal not a basketball player. He stays in trouble but like someone else said at Austin East your "Always Eligible." It won't be long until he is in jail.

You know its funny how all you Fulton peeps get on here and talk about one player or the "Always Eligible" saying that Tadvols came up with.. Let me break it down to you... AE's graduate rate is higher then Fulton so the ALmost Educated or the ALways Eligible saying is a bunch of nonsense because they're learning at AE. Check the stats if you think I don't know what I'm talking about.

And about Pryor, he's a good player. Yes, he may need a little positive guidance but I don't think he's that bad of a person.. You just have to get to know him. I know Pryor and he hasn't been disrespectful or showed a bad temper in front of me. So I don't know where you're getting all this nonsense talk about Pryor from...

I was always taught, "Never judge a book from its cover!" In other words get to know Pryor and quit dissing him. OH I know what it is, Fulton just can't afford to replace windows that's the problem. Hahaha, I mean he probably saw that it was cracked and he just helped you all out by knocking it because yall were to weak to do it yourself.

But check the Graduate Stats...

Now back to Brandon!!!

You know its funny how all you Fulton peeps get on here and talk about one player or the "Always Eligible" saying that Tadvols came up with.. Let me break it down to you... AE's graduate rate is higher then Fulton so the ALmost Educated or the ALways Eligible saying is a bunch of nonsense because they're learning at AE. Check the stats if you think I don't know what I'm talking about.

And about Pryor, he's a good player. Yes, he may need a little positive guidance but I don't think he's that bad of a person.. You just have to get to know him. I know Pryor and he hasn't be disrespect or showed a bad temper in front of me. So I don't know where you're getting all this nonsense talk about Pryor from...

I was always taught, "Never judge a book from its cover!" In other words get to know Pryor and quit dissing him. OH I know what it is, Fulton just can't afford to replace windows that's the problem. Hahaha, I mean he probably saw that it was cracked and he just helped you all knocked it because yall were to weak to do it yourself.

But check the Graduate Stats...

Now back to Brandon!!!

Turtle

You're wearing those baby blue and red glasses again. You didn't get hit with a foul ball at one of those RRunner slugfests did you? It's baseball season and you know you only get 3 strikes. Unless he's fouled several off, Pryor has struck out...and I didn't mean struck out at a window /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Also, it was PHOTOMAN that came up with the Always Eligible line....

Givin props where they're due as always!

You didn't get hit with a foul ball at one of those RRunner slugfests did you?

Also, it was PHOTOMAN that came up with the Always Eligible line....

Givin props where they're due as always!

I didn't get hit but I came very close to getting hit yesterday /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And I know of 2 strikes.. What's the 3rd strike?

And I was trying to remember which Falcon said it.. I knew it was between Photoloto or TaddieVOL. LOL

Wow you peeps got quiet about this.. I guess you couldn't find anything else to say about Mr. Pryor.. LOL...

I think we should have a Good Luck Lopez Send Off....

I'm thinking like some Ribs, Chicken Wangz, Shrimp, you know a full size meal. Who's down for a Send Off Feast?

Wow you peeps got quiet about this.. I guess you couldn't find anything else to say about Mr. Pryor.. LOL...

I think we should have a Good Luck Lopez Send Off....

I'm thinking like some Ribs, Chicken Wangz, Shrimp, you know a full size meal. Who's down for a Send Off Feast?

Anybody wearing maroon! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Uh let me say this... All of Brandon's uncles, aunts, older cousins, etc added AE and they tried to talk Brandon out leaving but at the same time they encouraged him to make his own decision on what's best for him. In 2 years he'll be face with a similar decision by picking which college he wants to attend. So this decision was solely Brandon's and no one else. Well, let me take that back his mom probably had a say so as well. But I'm sure if the opportunity wasn't there for Brandon, he would still be at AE. He loves the AE program but this is a dream come true, I mean if OAK HILL would've called or accepted him I'm sure he would've went there. But he's going to a Christian Prep School, that's GOD's doing there.. I'm excited for Brandon and I've already told him that.

Im glad he is getting out of AE now... I heard there coach is horrible and he snubbed chance and chase jones in the recruiting process and he wont help with getting his players to the best place they can play... Please get that coach out of there i hate these old school coaches like Ogan and Mitchell that believe "if your good enough the colleges will find you" that is the biggest bull i have ever heard in my life thats not the way it works if your name isnt out there they cant find u! and dont try to tell me im wrong i heard from a family member of chase and chance not gonna mention who but... its the truth.

dont try to tell me im wrong i heard from a family member of chase and chance not gonna mention who but... its the truth.

you brought it up so go ahead and tell us...

But a lot of these players can help themselves by getting family members to make highlight films of them. They can even go to Prepchamps.com and get some reps there. I've told a lot of people about that site and a lot of them are getting looks from colleges because of that.

you brought it up so go ahead and tell us...

But a lot of these players can help themselves by getting family members to make highlight films of them. They can even go to Prepchamps.com and get some reps there. I've told a lot of people about that site and a lot of them are getting looks from colleges because of that.

o that site sounds pretty cool thats good u telliin ppl definately need to tell ppl about it cuz looks like some coaches around here dont do much helping out with the recruiting process.

Yeah i agree they can help themselves thats what i had to do to get there, but from personal experience i know i couldve ended up somewhere better if my coach wouldve helped, but im not complaining though cause im transferiring out and everything is gonna end up good... but I mean thats your job as a coach though to get your players to the next level and not only the next level but the best they can play at at the next level and i think the only way you can do that is if your coach gets involved and makes some phone calls... sends some film... send some emails whatever needs to be done.

I swear coach ogan from powell and coach mitchell are just alike besides mitchell may be a better coach when it comes to the coaching part lol.

It just seems like the same things happen such as Jason Seymore in 2007-2008 when he was arguably the best player in the KIL... Jason should have played mid-major D1, but because the coach wouldnt help him when schools called about him like when West Virginia called Ogan he told him they were wasting there time to make a drive down to watch him... thats not right so he ended up at King College. and Mitchell does the same crap from what i hear with the Jones boys being the most recent not saying they shouldve went somewhere like Seymore couldve gone cause theyre not as good of players as he was, but im just saying the are solid ball players and deserve to be at the best place they can be.

I mean i dont know Mitchell personally he may be a cool dude, i just think he needs to start helpin out a lil bit not trying to make ya mad or anything turtle.

I mean i dont know Mitchell personally he may be a cool dude, i just think he needs to start helpin out a lil bit not trying to make ya mad or anything turtle.

Ok help me out, is it the head coach responsibility or the assistant coaches responsibility to help the players with their highlight films?

My friend coaches football at a local high school and he's the one who is making the highlight films and sending them out to the college coaches that's why I'm asking I don't know.