Coalfield?

hsbaseball

average team? 1-5 can mash and after that they still are still pretty solid. There defense is weak in certain spots but there infield is very good. they beat Morristown-west who won there district(morristown threw there 2 man). They lost to Anderson County, but played theCoalfield a better team then Rockwood this year....Yes no doubt in my mind. Just let the lose go and you and your Alumni can come back down next year and maybe you will get you a win then.

well said bob367 .

please rockwood backoff and the same for us.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well said bob367 .

please rockwood backoff and the same for us.

Glad to see you found the caps lock key, very well.

On to the other things, Coalfield also needs to manage who they are letting do their recreational activities. The lady in between Rockwood and Coalfield fans running the scoreboard yelling at the Rockwood stands (if you can call them stands) and calling us trash? This after she had just put out a "cig" that the smoke was being blown directly on us. It makes me smile just thinking about it.

average team? 1-5 can mash and after that they still are still pretty solid. There defense is weak in certain spots but there infield is very good. they beat Morristown-west who won there district(morristown threw there 2 man). They lost to Anderson County, but played them very well and anderson county threw there ace thet whole game. This team is better than last years team. Average? doubt it insane doubt it? above average....YES! his team has only lost to 1 other single A team all year long and that was the #1 ranked Lookout Valley and they lost 15-10 should of been 11-10 but they made a error late in the game with 2 outs and gave up a grammy the next at bat. Not saying this team is insanely good, but they are by far better than average. Jus cause they beat Rockwood twice does not mean you should get on here and bash how good anothers team is. No one on here is bashing the skill level of Rockwood, they are a decent team that just are in the middle of rebuilding(New coach, 8 New Starters). Just cause the role has flipped and 2 District 4 teams are going to sub-state instead of 2 District 3 teams. No one came on here saying anything bad about Rockwood or Harriman last year after they beat both Warburg and Coalfield, Were they the better teams last year....Yes no doubt in my mind. Is Coalfield a better team then Rockwood this year....Yes no doubt in my mind. Just let the lose go and you and your Alumni can come back down next year and maybe you will get you a win then.

so much for everyone being entitled to their own opinion. i was simply answering the question. i believe that rockwood was a well below average team this year. i think many people would agree with me. to me, a team that is "by far above average" should have put rockwood in the ground. it took coalfield up to the 5th inning (?) to pull away from rockwood and only win by three. i dont call that well above average. and to you seeds and nuts, i didnt see you or any other coalfield players there last year, or the year before. . . so. good luck tonight and hopefully both coalfield and wartburg will advance

Glad to see you found the caps lock key, very well.

On to the other things, Coalfield also needs to manage who they are letting do their recreational activities. The lady in between Rockwood and Coalfield fans running the scoreboard yelling at the Rockwood stands (if you can call them stands) and calling us trash? This after she had just put out a "cig" that the smoke was being blown directly on us. It makes me smile just thinking about it.

DUDE YOU ARE RETARDED WHY DONT YOU SHUT UP LET IN GO ITS YOU THAT WONT STOP RUNNING THAT MOUTH CUZ YOU ARE TRAILOR PARK TRASH I WOOD LOVE TO BUT A BASEBALL DOWN YOUR FACE YOU CANT STAND THAT COALFIELD BEAT YOUR A S.2TIMES IF YOU PLAYED HAS GOOD AS YOU TALK YOU MIGHT WIN AND SHE CAN SMOKE ALL THE WAY TO MURFREESBORO .ROCKWOOD IS TRASH AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE .YOUR ONE OF THOSE AHOLES WHO CANT STAND IT CUZ CF TOOK YOUR DREAM AWAY.CAPS ,CAPS JUST 4U.YOUR ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WITH WHO TALKS BUT CANT BACK IT UP ARE YOU THAT FAT SLOW CATCHER THAT PLAYED LAST YEAR WITH THE 5SECONDS THROWDOWN IF SO YOU TALK LIKE YOU PLAY .WEAK WEAK WEAK .NO TALENT AT ALL IF NOT YOU STILL stink IMLET IT GO BUT KEEP TALKING.IM DONE WITH YOU CUZ I HAVE TO GET READY TO GO TO MURF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I USE CAPS SO YOU CAN READ IT YOU NO TALENT HASBEEN OR NO TALENT CURRENT PLAYER.

According to your schedule on here, you've also lost once to Wartburg, got 10 run ruled by Oakdale, and I know you got swept by Grace Christian as well....

Coalfield takes the game tonight, 6-3.

THAT COACHT STUFF IS WRONG ,DIDNT LOSE TO WARTBURG OR OAKDALE .5 AND 0 AGAINST WARTBURG AND OAKDALE WAS US WHO RUN RULED THEM SORRY GET YOUR INF FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN COACHT YES GRACE WON.SO YOU ARE WRONG, YES LOST TO GRACE HAD 3STARTERS OUT ON TRIP.AND 2OTHERS HURT BUT YES THEY BEAT US NO BIG DEAL WE MADE IT AND GRACE DIDNT.13 AND 0 IN DIST.2AND 0 AGAINST ROCKWOOD!!!!!!!!SO TRY AGAIN.YOU WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF AND NOT US.PEOPLE JUST CANT HANDLE THAT LITTLE COALFIELD HAS MADE IT TO STATE.

According to your schedule on here, you've also lost once to Wartburg, got 10 run ruled by Oakdale, and I know you got swept by Grace Christian as well....

Coalfield takes the game tonight, 6-3.

Coalfield never lost to Wartburg beat them all 4 times, and definetly never lost to Oakdale run ruled them everytime. And yes i am sorry they did drop a game to Grace, Apologies!

DUDE YOU ARE RETARDED WHY DONT YOU SHUT UP LET IN GO ITS YOU THAT WONT STOP RUNNING THAT MOUTH CUZ YOU ARE TRAILOR PARK TRASH I WOOD LOVE TO BUT A BASEBALL DOWN YOUR FACE YOU CANT STAND THAT COALFIELD BEAT YOUR A S.2TIMES IF YOU PLAYED HAS GOOD AS YOU TALK YOU MIGHT WIN AND SHE CAN SMOKE ALL THE WAY TO MURFREESBORO .ROCKWOOD IS TRASH AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE .YOUR ONE OF THOSE AHOLES WHO CANT STAND IT CUZ CF TOOK YOUR DREAM AWAY.CAPS ,CAPS JUST 4U.YOUR ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WITH WHO TALKS BUT CANT BACK IT UP ARE YOU THAT FAT SLOW CATCHER THAT PLAYED LAST YEAR WITH THE 5SECONDS THROWDOWN IF SO YOU TALK LIKE YOU PLAY .WEAK WEAK WEAK .NO TALENT AT ALL IF NOT YOU STILL stink IMLET IT GO BUT KEEP TALKING.IM DONE WITH YOU CUZ I HAVE TO GET READY TO GO TO MURF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I USE CAPS SO YOU CAN READ IT YOU NO TALENT HASBEEN OR NO TALENT CURRENT PLAYER.

Wow, prime example of what I meant by my first post. You give Coalfield a bad name sir.

Good day to you.

They right underdog. Single A ball is alot different than AA and AAA. That's why Kids leave the bigger schools to play A. They can't handle AA and AAA so they come so smaller schools so they seem like Studs when in all reality whats it matter? It's single A. The best players play AA and AAA. Simple as that.

thats total bull...those players put on their shoes the same way everyone else does. u cant say juss cause a kid lives in a small community that hes not an athlete. take summertown for instance...a 1-A team...UNDEFEATED in 2-A (outscoring their opponents by a combined score of 46-13...who threw their aces) and 2-4 in 3-A...the games they lost include Franklin, Coffee Co. and Lebanon (all advanced to substate) all by one run except to Franklin (they lost 3-1) And Coffee Co. and Franklin threw their DISTRICT PITCHERS because they were scared to lose. (They saw Summertown destroy Tullahoma) For instance take Mikey Minor...VANDERBILT'S ACE...went to Chapel Hill...according to you...rec league. Im sorry but i doubt that you can say SEC D1 baseball can be considered rec league??? Are you kidding me??? Also Belmont's future closer, Jon Ivie played for Summertown...another rec league 1-A baseball team (and he's throwing low 90's) 1-A - 3-A is the same baseball so no its not...'simple as that'...that just shows ur ignorance in the game of baseball. O and yea why dont you take your 12 year old brother to Mufreesboro to watch the single A state tournament and see if he really is good enough to play with them...since they arent athletes of course

Wow, prime example of what I meant by my first post. You give Coalfield a bad name sir.

Good day to you.

like i said you all like to talk a big talk but dont like it when you get it back at you ,prime example of what im saying,iv have tried to make peace but took always or someone makes one last smart remark. so my apologies!!lets all move on .im not going to even read anymore replies on this matter.

good luck to you all you have a great team for the future.