Summertown, Columbia Acadamy, Richland

UNC23

yea, but you gotta remember, that richland just came off a 9 inning game the night before against CA, who pitched for richland?

sounds like CA struggled with Culleoka, but still got the W

Moore County is a dangerous team in my opinion. They beat CA and Richland. They played Summertown to a one run game. They did also lose to Hampshire last week but still beating CA and Richland was big for them in the district. No team should over look Moore County in the district tournament.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore County is a dangerous team in my opinion. They beat CA and Richland. They played Summertown to a one run game. They did also lose to Hampshire last week but still beating CA and Richland was big for them in the district. No team should over look Moore County in the district tournament.

I agree, Moore County should definitely not be overlooked. Their new coach is doing a great job. I know Richland just came off a big game the night before, but you have to have more than one good pitcher to be a state contender.

I agree, Moore County should definitely not be overlooked. Their new coach is doing a great job. I know Richland just came off a big game the night before, but you have to have more than one good pitcher to be a state contender.

i know they pitched there top 2 guys against CA. (at least i know parsons came in at like the7th inning) but i dont think anyone is overlooking moore county. i was just saying if richland or CA is going into the game very fresh they *should* win pretty easily, or you'd think.

i know they pitched there top 2 guys against CA. (at least i know parsons came in at like the7th inning) but i dont think anyone is overlooking moore county. i was just saying if richland or CA is going into the game very fresh they *should* win pretty easily, or you'd think.

yes, they should. you are correct.

but thats where baseball is a bit different from some sports. you can get caught playing a team after 4 games the same week and you can get beat fast. you never know how a game is gonna show up. anyone can win anytime.

i agree with that anything could happen at any time

if hes that good of a hitter, he'll count for nothing come state tournament time. teams wont think a thing about saying "walk"

your retarded u dnt no summertowns line up its full of threats so you dont gain much when you walk him and pitch to either harville or roberts

and to add to that gobbell is one of the fastest kids ive ever seen so he will steal 2nd as soon as hes on so itd b easier just to give up a solo