Grace vs. Manassas

TempleTrue

In my opinion this will be a great game...I think Grace is better than people think and what a way to start the tournament... great first game... I think Grace wins this game and gets to the final...

If Grace can force turnovers (which obviously manassas isn't turnover proof) grace can win...

Also Grace will never be out of the game because Manassas CAN struggle at the line...these two HUGE weaknesses could and I think will result in a Grace win...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is oh my goodness...50% free throws... or the 27 turnovers??? just wondering...

Which Grace won?? Also I don't think they will apply pressure the same way Humboldt did today. Manassas won but against a very good Humboldt team not chop liver. It wouldn't surprise me to see Manassas win by 15+ next game.

What is oh my goodness...50% free throws... or the 27 turnovers??? just wondering...

For a while they were shooting well from the line. The 4 straight misses at the end brought the percentage down. I guess you think they shoot 50% from the line and turn it over 27 times in every game. The "oh my goodness" is toward the "Manassas better be careful". Grace better be careful too, don't ya think? People, this the STATE TOURNAMENT. ALL these teams are good. They ALL better be careful. My goodness.

I also think a key reason grace will win is that church and herman are better than any two of manassas guards. my goodness.

For a while they were shooting well from the line. The 4 straight misses at the end brought the percentage down. I guess you think they shoot 50% from the line and turn it over 27 times in every game. The "oh my goodness" is toward the "Manassas better be careful". Grace better be careful too, don't ya think? People, this the STATE TOURNAMENT. ALL these teams are good. They ALL better be careful. My goodness.

Nope I know that manassas doesn't always play like that...but now everyone knows that they CAN play like that...my goodness.

Well Temple it seemed like the Grace guards had great games,BUT believe me Shaq Walker, Joe Northington and Marcus Holloway(made the final shot) will be ready come Friday for the challenge.

I don't doubt they will, good luck to manassas and grace... hopefully temple can get their thumbs out of their butts and play a better 2nd half and meet one of ya'll on sat...

In my opinion this will be a great game...I think Grace is better than people think and what a way to start the tournament... great first game... I think Grace wins this game and gets to the final...

If Grace can force turnovers (which obviously manassas isn't turnover proof) grace can win...

Also Grace will never be out of the game because Manassas CAN struggle at the line...these two HUGE weaknesses could and I think will result in a Grace win...

NO team is turnover proof. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!